Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Live from the Heifer House

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really slow morning for everyone here today...

Until next weekend...

Comment

Thanks for take-n us along this weekend! Look-n forward to the next one.

Comment

Back at it this weekend.

No one has seen any buzzards but the buck from last weekend hasn’t been back on camera yet either...

Comment

Comment

Any action NJ, Shane, and crew?

Comment

Just a button buck so far...

Comment

Good luck Jenn!

Comment

No feeder tonight... just hand corn from my quad pod

Comment

Good luck.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Shoot Straight

Comment

There’s a gentle breeze blowing that is now reminding me ever so subtly that I forgot my jacket in camp...

And a very LARGE red/orange spider just crawled up my leg and into my lap which nearly propelled me straight out and back toward the ground...

Comment

Oh no~ Don't jump!

That scrape hasn't been used today. Leaves in it tell the last time it was used. Maybe a buck is due to come by and freshen it? I've had that happen with scrapes that were unused for a day or three.

Comment

Use the spider to keep you warm. I was covered in daddy long legs this morning. I don't like spiders, but usually don't mind them... until they climb up your facemask and start tap dancing on your eyelashes. I may have helped a couple jump this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
                                Use the spider to keep you warm. I was covered in daddy long legs this morning. I don't like spiders, but usually don't mind them... until they climb up your facemask and start tap dancing on your eyelashes. I may have helped a couple jump this morning.

Oh I helped him jump. And he crawled back up so I sprayed him with scent killer and he’s been hanging from one strand of web about 7 feet below me. Hasn’t moved so he’s either high and enjoying the ride or dead...

Comment

Working...
                                X