No announcement yet.

Buck hit...can’t find him...ug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good luck, was reading your posts earlier and came back for the recovery. I will be back and you'll have him.

Comment

tag...great thread.

Comment

Originally posted by cgny27 View Post
        So Dustin sent me to Terry Cotton...just got off the phone with him...very nice guy...after asking me a bunch of questions he feels we have a dead deer in the woods somewhere. So he’s on his way over.

You have to like it when you’re talking to someone and you can hear the excitement in their voice to go do what they do. Definitely no guarantee...but we’re gunna give it a shot.

Stay tuned...had no idea today would turn out like this...wow
        sounds like its only a matter of time now ... let us know, and pics!

Comment

Good luck on the track! Sounds like a dead deer. Hound will find it if it’s hit decent.

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Good luck. Keep us updated. If that guy cancels let me know. Me and my dog are northbound from Huntsville.

Comment

I'm heading to get in a tree. I can't wait to get out tonight and read that you've recovered your buck! Pulling for you.

Comment

In for recovery!

Comment

Dang the pressures on GS...I may have to photo shop me in with someone’s kill...ha. Thanks for all the support, dog should be here shortly.

Good luck to everyone headn in the woods...hoping for good news soon...or at least closure!!

Comment

Buck hit...can’t find him...ug

Originally posted by cgny27 View Post
                      Dang the pressures on GS...I may have to photo shop me in with someone’s kill...ha. Thanks for all the support, dog should be here shortly.

Good luck to everyone headn in the woods...hoping for good news soon...or at least closure!!

Wouldn’t be the first time lol. Just make sure the deer you go with hasn’t been dead for three weeks and is actually featured in a CWD article...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Last edited by Backwoods101; 10-11-2019, 03:33 PM.

Comment

Good luck for a good recovery.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Following and sending good luck your way bro!!

Comment

I sure wish my pup was ready, I believe should could find it, just need more time. I posted on a Tracking page and see if anybody can help.

Comment

Good Luck! Hope yall are dragging him out now!

Comment

I've been following this all day. Hope you find him

Comment

Working...
                                X