• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
    Change in profession?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thats funny right there

Comment

Originally posted by cgny27 View Post
      Dang you guys had me laughing as I read through....

Ok, sorry everyone for the delay...and unfortunately the pup couldn’t find my buck. It wasn’t for a lack of trying. And this will be one i’ll learn from. Probably a few things I could have done better...pretty defeated at the moment...but honestly, the support of the GS and advice and help was priceless! Good people right here, and much appreciated. And of course, thanks for the laughs...made it bitter sweet!!

On to the next one!!! Good luck to you guys this weekend!!
      We have all been there and felt the heartache! If not, it’s coming or you just don’t hunt much. You have to jump back in the saddle. Practice shooting and learn from this one. A double lung shot that goes 30-40 yards will do a lot to help recover. Hang in there!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
        We have all been there and felt the heartache! If not, it’s coming or you just don’t hunt much. You have to jump back in the saddle. Practice shooting and learn from this one. A double lung shot that goes 30-40 yards will do a lot to help recover. Hang in there!!!!!
        Thanks brutha...tomorrow is a NEW day...let’s go get’em!!!!

Comment

Sorry to hear.

Comment

Dang. Sorry to hear OP. I've been there and it doesn't feel good. If you bow hunt long enough it'll happen eventually. You'll have a chance to redeem yourself.

Comment

Keep on keepn on

Comment

Originally posted by 6.5CM View Post
                Keep on keepn on

Yup!

Comment

Man it happens, you might check the area for buzzards the next couple days, if you can get out there. Hopefully he shows back up, for a second opportunity!

Comment

Good luck next time OP. You did all you could do

Comment

I hunt on Broyles Chapel rd as well I’ll be down in the morning to do my first hunt of the season

Comment

Been there done that.... hold your head up high and remember.... aim small.... miss small!

Comment

Originally posted by Whitetail View Post
                          I hunt on Broyles Chapel rd as well I’ll be down in the morning to do my first hunt of the season
                          Good luck to ya...we should get a TBH dinner going out here. If you ever need help or tracking dogs...I now know of a few!!! ha.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckDogTrainer View Post
                            Been there done that.... hold your head up high and remember.... aim small.... miss small!
                            Thanks amigo...it’s definitely back to the target shooting this week...need to get my confidence back!

Comment

Yep, know the feeling well. Good on you for working hard to try and recover him. Onward and upward!

Comment

That's sucks man, but we've all felt it. Good luck on the next one

Comment

Working...
                                X