Official 2019 Astros ALCS thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lilavidhunter View Post
    In the stand this evening so I’ll have to go to the play by play app. Go Astros.

I’m watching from my MLB App on my phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

is this really the best time for a rookie to work through his slump issues when you've got other potential DH's on the bench? Asking for a friend.

Comment

Springer coming out of his shoes chasing balls out if strike zone....
        Base hits will get us back in game...

Comment

Well then...

Got all the cuss words out before posting.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
            is this really the best time for a rookie to work through his slump issues when you've got other potential DH's on the bench? Asking for a friend.
            I agree. They have Alvarez’s number. We also need a catcher that can hit the ball. There’s still a lot of game left to make up.

Comment

Diaz or Tucker? **** that. He had a hit and scored a run last night.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Verlander getting bitchhh slapped
                Obviously he has been told to bring it back to H town... To much $$$$$$$$ to be lost... Dude hasn't thrown that many MEAT balls in his entire freakin career......

Comment

NO!!!!!! Ridiculous.. He should have been benched before last nights game.. He swings late on every pitch...

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                    NO!!!!!! Ridiculous.. He should have been benched before last nights game.. He swings late on every pitch...
                    Man, I've had his back this entire time but thinking Diaz would be the better option right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                      Man, I've had his back this entire time but thinking Diaz would be the better option right now.

If Diaz is the DH there are no infielders on the bench correct?

Comment

#inhinchwetrust

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
                          Bam. Go Yankees

You still think the crappy strike calls are even?

Comment

That first inning is why you don’t want to end up in an elimination game. One bad inning or one bad pitch can end your season. Need to win tomorrow if we don’t win today. Johnny Fullstaff game for both teams tomorrow. Save Cole for game 7 if needed

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                              That first inning is why you don’t want to end up in an elimination game. One bad inning or one bad pitch can end your season. Need to win tomorrow if we don’t win today. Johnny Fullstaff game for both teams tomorrow. Save Cole for game 7 if needed

I believe that is the plan.

Comment

Yordan.

Comment

Working...
                                X