No announcement yet.

This fella shows up....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I was the only one seeing him well north of 170. Sorry you didn't kill him but glad to know how he measured up. Giant deer.

Comment

Man that is a once in a lifetime deer for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow. Awesome deer!

Comment

Nice buck, hope you get the opportunity

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunt3 View Post
            Nice buck, hope you get the opportunity
            To meet the guy who killed him? [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

My best friend killed this deer. He was ate up with him for 8 days. I thought I recognized the buck when he sent me a pic. He hunted off and on along a creek bottom. Friday the 15th he checked cam at 12:30 and decided to sit. 3pm he heard steps and this Buck walked up on him 10 yds behind him and bolted. Stopped at a scrape to look back and he blasted him. Beautiful buck and even better in person. The property this buck was taken is for sale with Whitetail Properties. Never hunted until now. He is the agent for the property. He is also a member here but rarely post.
              Last edited by Antlers86; 12-01-2019, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Here he is. I’ll send this thread to Aaron. This pic is him next to my 147” Jack County buck killed the same evening.
                Attached Files

Comment

LDPs
                  Attached Files

Comment

A great hunting property set up and ready to use with a hunting shack, deer stands, feeders, box blinds and plentiful wildlife.

Property Listing

Comment

I feel very fortunate to have been the hunter to connect with him! It also has some bittersweet feeling to it knowing another hunter was hoping for him. I've been on the other side before and I know it's disappointing to say the least. Looking forward to meeting and becoming friends with Keg.

Comment

Gitter done!!!!

Comment

I had a couple people send me the pic of that deer a week or two ago. Said it came off a place off 489 between freestone and dew.

Absolute monster for Freestone county.

Comment

Nice buck! I would have gone Black Cloud on him if I had to.
                            Last edited by M16; 12-01-2019, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Congrats on a heck of a buck!!

Comment

Originally posted by RazorbackRon View Post
                                I feel very fortunate to have been the hunter to connect with him! It also has some bittersweet feeling to it knowing another hunter was hoping for him. I've been on the other side before and I know it's disappointing to say the least. Looking forward to meeting and becoming friends with Keg.
                                Same here.... Looking forward to seeing you in person.... I posted this a while back and decided I needed to follow up....

Comment

Working...
                                X