Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
    That’s frustrating

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    46 hits him but doesn't wrap up.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Did y’all see the new S&P+ rankings have the SEC/B1G/Big 12 all nearly tied for “strength of conference.” I’m sure someone else can post the link from ESPN.

Comment

College Football 2019 - Week 7

Yeah, it was all on Tom, lol (I was baffled by his game plan)... Both lines got owned, Ehlinger held the ball too long at times, they didn’t tackle worth a ****, etc...

It was ugly, but I’m more disappointed in Orlando and what is officially the worst statistical defense ever fielded by Texas.

He’s far from on a hot seat, but he needs to take a long look in the mirror and decide what he’s willing to change, like burning that binder!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          Last edited by Chad C; 10-13-2019, 12:20 PM.

Comment

I would be on the look out for a ZeroU and Baylor Championship game.

OU has a defense this year and #9 is a playin dude. Of course they have an offense.

Baylors defense is FASTTTTT and will strike you. Their offense might get them thru ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
              I would be on the look out for a ZeroU and Baylor Championship game.

OU has a defense this year and #9 is a playin dude. Of course they have an offense.

Baylors defense is FASTTTTT and will strike you. Their offense might get them thru ok.

I’m leaning that way as well.

Baylor lost Clay Johnston for the season.

Last edited by Chad C; 10-13-2019, 12:36 PM.

Comment

Blah blah blah. They lost to two current top 5 teams by 7 points each. Weren't both the projected losses prior to the season? I'm not giving up hope based on that. I thought Vegas was never wrong? They said 10.5.

Comment

Associated Press Poll

1. Alabama

2. LSU

3. Clemson

4. Ohio State

5. Oklahoma

6. Wisconsin

7. Penn State

8. Notre Dame

9. Florida

10. Georgia

Comment

Texas only dropped to 15. If they get their crap in order they can easily finish top 10 again.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                      Blah blah blah. They lost to two current top 5 teams by 7 points each. Weren't both the projected losses prior to the season? I'm not giving up hope based on that. I thought Vegas was never wrong? They said 10.5.

Yes and both games ended with an onside kick.

Texas entered the game with the most missed tackles in the nation, they continued right were they left off the week before.

Last edited by Chad C; 10-13-2019, 12:55 PM.

Comment

Hurts and the Sooner D are legit. They came to play. The OU D clearly looked better than LSUs. Unfortunately this OU squad appears to be better than last years. They have a legitimate shot at #8 if that's the way the D plays come playoff time.

Comment

The official page for the AP Top 25 college football poll, a tradition since 1936. Keep up to date and view the latest ranking updates each week.

Tulane had 55 votes to ATM’s 3.

$omeone need$ to check their ROI.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                            Yes and both games ended with an onside kick.

Texas entered the game with the most missed tackles in the nation, they continued right were they left off the week before.

The coordinator change seems to have worked for OU.[emoji848]

Comment

Texas coaches got schooled yesterday by Ou. It is amazing the amount of times that Lincoln got CeeDee on a Texas LB. I know all the tackling was atrocious yesterday, but I think Texas played out of position the entire game leading to playing several steps behind the whole game. I think this played a part (OU's elite athletes played most of that part) in all the missed tackles. Texas was playing from two steps behind all day.

I think the field position game was a huge part of the game that most people are not talking about. I think Texas was handcuffed the from the start and the game was dictated by OU. In the end, OU was better (players and coaches) but I walked away knowing Texas can beat them if they get another shot at them. Texas has played with OU and LSU (lost to both), so they in the neighborhood of the top tier in college football. If they want to continue to prove that, they need to go win the rest of the Big 12 games and see OU in December.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                                https://apnews.com/APTop25CollegeFootballPoll

Tulane had 55 votes to ATM’s 3.

$omeone need$ to check their ROI.
                                Rent free with parking.

Comment

Working...
                                X