This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jds247 View Post
    Auburn was supposed to put up all kinds of points last weekend but they only put up 269 total yards.. I know what you mean about offense it's been lacking in the fl lsu game for awhile ..

We talkin bout the 36th offensive ranked auburn with a freshman qb?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Best rivalry?? That’s funny, because the experts disagree......

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
        Best rivalry?? That’s funny, because the experts disagree......

https://athlonsports.com/college-foo...l-history-2015
        You misspelled "eastern media". LOL.

10 years ago they said Mich/OSU, Army Navy, TX/OU. Sorry but Army/Navy should be way lower on the list. The Iron Bowl has moved up due to Alabama's recent success. By those standards they should move Mich/OSU down.

This ranking is a bit different.

Rivalries. They are one of the biggest reasons why we love college football. Circling the date of the next matchup with one's biggest rival is often the most anticipated Saturday of the season...
        Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 10-07-2019, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Not that biased, they have Texas / Texas A&M 12th and we don’t even play anymore....6th on your list, that’s crazy. And we were never even rivals!!

Comment

Not that biased, they have Texas / Texas A&M 12th and we don’t even play anymore....6th on your list, that’s crazy. And we were never even rivals!!
            Texas and A&M were not rivals? Who said that?

I have seen it as high as #9 before but this one at #6 is the highest I've seen.

I would like for A&M and Arkansas to be 2 of the 3 ooc games each year.

Comment

I’ll go out on a limb here and say we turn the ball over on the first drive of the game. I’ll also say the Mond sack total will be somewhere between 5 and 8. Hopefully we keep this game within 30, but I doubt it. As Herbie said, “What have they done, who have they beat?” “Kyle Field is an extraordinary college football venue, it’s just not intimidating.”
              Last edited by RLB; 10-07-2019, 02:09 PM.

Comment

I’ll go out on a limb here and say we turn the ball over on the first drive of the game. I’ll also say the Mond sack total will be somewhere between 5 and 8. Hopefully we keep this game within 30, but I doubt it. As Herbie said, “What have they done, who have they beat?” “Kyle Field is an extraordinary college football venue, it’s just not intimidating.”
                I hope I'm still cleaning deer at 2:30.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                  Texas and A&M were not rivals? Who said that?

I have seen it as high as #9 before but this one at #6 is the highest I've seen.

I would like for A&M and Arkansas to be 2 of the 3 ooc games each year.
                  Oh we get told all the time, we weren’t their rival. Everybody wants a little piece of Arky.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
                    I hope I'm still cleaning deer at 2:30.
                    We have our Member / Guest this weekend......yahoo, I’ll be distracted!!

Comment

eastern media does not include games that are not actually played.

is this the twilight zone?

Comment

OU has started the mind games, saying both injured tackles are "highly questionable" this week.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                          Lol and we have scored the most points through first 5 games in sec history so idc how they do it they’re doin it [emoji1374]

Rushing was not beating Alabama. May as well try something else.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                            Rushing was not beating Alabama. May as well try something else.

Yup those games were HARD to watch

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                              OU has started the mind games, saying both injured tackles are "highly questionable" this week.
                              Not sure that’s a mind game. They will play or they won’t. How is that a mind game? LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                                Not sure that’s a mind game. They will play or they won’t. How is that a mind game? LOL!
                                its like cutting off locker room utilities but different.

Comment

Working...
                                X