Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boy, that’s a weak call. I guess I’ll take it.

Comment

Turnover fest in Waco. Brewer throws his first 2 interceptions of the year. Tech keeps coughing up the ball. Wreck em

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
        Defensive player stripped the ball, made a good play...Mond continuously over throws wide open receivers, makes bad decisions and has zero vision.
        Spiller has fumbled the ball in each of the last three games, so he consistently turns the ball over, misses open running lanes and isn’t picking up blitzes. It goes both ways, like I said Mond is the least of the problem on offense

Comment

College Football 2019 - Week 7

Originally posted by Chad_E View Post
          Boy, that’s a weak call. I guess I’ll take it.

Yeah, I was thinking he actually hit him in the head. Not a weak karate chop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 160class View Post
            Spiller has fumbled the ball in each of the last three games, so he consistently turns the ball over, misses open running lanes and isn’t picking up blitzes. It goes both ways, like I said Mond is the least of the problem on offense
            Spiller is a freshman, Mond is a “seasoned” junior and self proclaimed best QB in the SEC. He sucks ***.....I’ll give the freshman some slack.

Comment

We had a few opportunities on 3rd and long to get Bama off the field but it ended up in TD’s. I’m afraid they got way too much speed at WR and we haven’t put Tua on the turf the entire first half. Beautiful day here, except for the scoreboard. We must find a way to make them gon3 and out to start the 3rd quarter. Gig Em.

Comment

He could have knocked some turf infill off monds helmet... shouldve been an ejection.

Comment

Originally posted by Twangshot View Post
                  "College Football is better when Bama's on top" or so the analysts would have you believe. NCAA will bend over backwards to find a way to get them in playoffs, even if they lost four games.
                  We even get a Twangshot sighting, that’s awesome

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                    Spiller is a freshman, Mond is a “seasoned” junior and self proclaimed best QB in the SEC. He sucks ***.....I’ll give the freshman some slack.
                    Protecting the ball isn’t some new thing to the freshman tho, three fumbles in three games is unacceptable no matter what year you are.

Mond might not be the best, but he’s what we got, we have no one behind him that stands a chance against this team, and don’t say give Calzada a shot, we’ve done that before against Bama and their safeties sat their licking their chops all day and scored three TDs on the day.

Comment

Ou was clearly the better team in Dallas today, did not expect that kind of D from them. Ags got a chance, this is the kind of game I’ve seen them pull off at Kyle field in the past.

Comment

Tourist grub.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Kick the kickoff out of bounds, might be better off that way

Comment

How in the ever living hell can the refs miss that block in the back???

Comment

WOW....what a no call in the push in the back.

Comment

Saban: “I guess A&M coaches are just not going to adjust to the throw in the flat. Okay, got it...”

Comment

Working...
                                X