No announcement yet.

Glock barking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He might be stalling and wondering how he is going to tell his groupies that he found zero..

Comment

Lol just making that Glock bark so he can start a thread. Hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        He might be stalling and wondering how he is going to tell his groupies that he found zero..

He's at the store buying pork tenderloins right now. He will post pics on the grill of his "kills" later.

Comment

Originally posted by SamHarper View Post
          It sounds like pigs are really hungry or really stupid. Or maybe they just thought, "It'll never happen to me."
          Or---maybe he didn't hit a one and they know they are safe?

Comment

That's why they kept coming back.

Comment

Glocktoberfest!! lol I love it!!

Been busier than a one legged man in an arse kicking contest. I hit 3, recovered 1. Several of the shots were on running football lookin porkers. Didn’t hit them but scared the crap out of’em. lol

No bucks coming in so I was cutting a trail to a tree to set up a treestand. A decent buck has been seen there several times. Gonna try and ambush him next weekend before he ruts the heck out of there...

Comment

You expect deer to play after you empty a clip on running swine!?

The corn addiction is strong!

The mental image of you squeezing rounds off at running pigs makes me smile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post

It was really early and I had thoughts of big deer coming in long after the melee...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post

Them hogs are just the VC, they always carry their dead away.....

Comment

Originally posted by J.B. View Post
                      hahahahahha, this may have just inspired me to go buy a glock today LOL
                      got a 30 gen4 if your interested...

Comment

There is only one acceptable reason for which to stop shooting at hogs....and that is when you run out of hogs.

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
                          Glocktoberfest!! lol I love it!!

Been busier than a one legged man in an arse kicking contest. I hit 3, recovered 1. Several of the shots were on running football lookin porkers. Didn’t hit them but scared the crap out of’em. lol
                          Maybe hold it sideways next time.

Comment

Working...
                          X