Instant Karma..Loved it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Instant Karma..Loved it!

I was recruiting at a fancy country club on lake Conroe today. I am not a fancy kind of guy at all. I feel out of place at some of these tournaments.

I got there early and backed into a parking space under a tree. I drive an 05 2500 Chevy crew 4x4 with a heavy duty full replacement front bumper and grill guard.

I'm sitting there in the AC and a guy comes out of the spa building. He is wearing skinny jeans and a long sleeve shirt with the cuffs popped back, you know like Burnadell..He is talking on his phone.

He gets in his BMW or Mercedes hatch back sport wagon which ever. It is parked in the handicapped spot. THAT made me mad. I know he could have dropped someone off at the spa.

I'm looking at TBH on my phone. He starts backing out. He keeps coming and coming, I look up and bam! He hits my huge bumper. He looks in his side mirror. He doesn't see me in the truck. He pulls up a little. I can see that the collision has dented his hatch back door, fender and back quarter panel. Its jacked up pretty good. He stops and then drives off slowly.

There is a lady dressed in a business suit ( no i didnt get her number) about 40 yards away trying to write down his license plate#. She walked down to my truck and ask if he had just backed into my car. I was getting out to see if my bumper was even scratched. I said yeah he did. I looked at my bumper and it had a coupla scratches. I told her he probably had 3 things to fix and paint and on his fancy car it would be 1-2k to fix. She laughed and said what an a hole!

She was an assistant manager and she got his plates. She said she was sending him an email if he was a member to come see her and that she had the plates from the vehicle he had hit and run. I laughed. She said I'm gonna make him sweat it.

She then looked me up and down and said. He is **** lucky he didn't get out of his car. He would have probably gotten an arse whoopin. Your a pretty good size fella

Haha, gotta love some instant karma...and hate skinny jeans!

Comment

And did you tell her in your best Travis Tritt voice, "I'm a member of a country club"? Sounds like a great moment

Comment

A **** in a BMW?!??! Say it ain't so!!!! Lol

Comment

Epic.

Comment

Like Burnadell huh?

You may be on the receiving end of that karma train when the old man hears about this

Comment

I don't think I would have let him drive off without making sure my truck was fine first. You just never know.

Comment

Okay, I got a kick out of that!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                  Hehe...I knew you were a good sport

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                    Like Burnadell huh?

You may be on the receiving end of that karma train when the old man hears about this
                    He is ALL ACES

Comment

He probably pooped his pants when he saw your big scary climate warming truck.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                        Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                        Hehe...I knew you were a good sport
                        Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                        He is ALL ACES
                        He must have gotten a good nap in this afternoon

Comment

Lmao!!!

Comment