No announcement yet.

Social Media Police

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfortunately theres a reason the guys killing big deer every year dont post them on here anymore

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
      Sad news. Hate it for TBH.
      Yep, TBH has changed. Jealousy and hatred are what drives some people.

Comment

Happened to me twice now brotha i know the feeling... idk what else to say other than haters gonna hate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Rooster lickers......they walk among us

Comment

TBH is not the right knit group it was back when I joined

Wouldn’t hurt my feelings a bit if some of the ones that always have a negative or SA reply to every thread they post got culled from the herd

That being said, there are still lots of great people on TBH and still good ones among the ranks that have recently joined

I would not turn anyone in unless they were blatantly thumbing their noses at the law and there is enough monitoring of this site by GWs that I probably would be late

Comment

Antler restrictions are stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Sika View Post
                People suck
                This 100%!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                  That's strange that a caller would identify themselves as a TBHer when they called the game warden.
                  Lots of people that view TBH that I would never consider a TBHer.
                  This. I would bet he saw it on here and figured a visit wouldn’t hurt.

Great buck by the way!

Comment

Next thing they’ll be calling the county building inspector checking to make sure you’re building everything to code [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Comment

Did he specifically say he got calls from TBH asking him to investigate or did he imply that? If he is on TBH, he obviously saw it and may have just wanted to deflect the blame, which he does not need to do since it is his job to investigate possible infractions.

My question to the GW's is whether or not they have some discretion on issuing a ticket or if they are strictly obligated to do it on the 13" violation. I know most law enforcement officers have some discretion. I don't mean this to be directed to any particular GW nor am I disparaging anyone, but it would really be chicken crap to get a 13" violation on an obvious mature buck such as that over 1/8". Not many people can measure 1/8' visually at a shooting distance when there is so much going on with that rack.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                        Next thing they’ll be calling the county building inspector checking to make sure you’re building everything to code [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Don't give them any ideas. We have home owners in our subdivisions that do that.
                        One claimed we were burying trash. The code enforcement officer laughed when he realized we were actually cutting down a high lot to pad up a low lot and we had a 30 yard dump trailer and a 30 yard dumpster sitting on the next lot.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                          Sad news. Hate it for TBH.

This right here. And I agree with Chew about a few on here that I don't consider being TBH-rs. Takes the persona and characteristic of a special kinda somebody to initiate something like this.

Comment

Lots of people that view TBH that I would never consider a TBHer.

And there is the whole deal in a nutshell

Comment

He did say before he ever saw him in person that it looked like a mature deer. The rule is to prevent 2-3 yr old young bucks to not be killed. I don’t want to put words in his mouth. I posted here and Facebook. My Facebook is “friends only” and not public viewing. I mentioned TBH and he said he hasn’t been on here. Social media was the reason they received calls. That would mean TBH and Facebook. He is doing his job. The deer is exceptionally close especially depending on where measurements are taken. The fact is they contacted me from multiple calls regarding my deer seen on social media. He proceeded with investigation, checked the deer and went on his way. Any calls he gets now he will state already checked and move on.

The only public view of my deer is on here unless a family member or TBHr that is friends on Book of Faces did so. I lurked on TBH well before I became a member. Anyone could have found it and called.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                What a bunch of trash *** TBHers calling in a buck on a guy who said it was legal. Pure jealous trash.

Takes a special kind of ******bag..
                                Agree with this. Pure and simple somebody's jealous.

Comment

Working...
                                X