Done With Deer View

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
    I ordered mine from Dickinson feed. I also couldn’t wait for deerview. IMO they know this is a very busy time for them and they should staff accordingly.

So hire people just to lay them off in a couple months? I disagree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Always have great service from Deer View. It's an extremely busy time of the year.

Comment

Well it looks like there will be a few less people in line with me next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Dushon View Post

Maybe build 3x as many of the popular sizes in the off season so this doesn't happen? This has to be the 3rd or 4th thread with the same issues all the while the others mentioned don't have inventory/contact problems

Comment

Originally posted by Grant2 View Post
            Does anyone know where to get windows and doors in Houston for deer blinds? I have tried numerous times to call deer view to either be put on hold forever or no answer at all. Don’t want Texas Stair and Rail either they are way over priced. I have 8 blinds that need windows and doors thanks.
            I went through the same thing trying to get some from them. Saw reps at a Hunting expo, tried to buy some and they said they came to expo with no stock to sell. Tried to order online and the shipping was very expensive. Ended up buying plexiglass and making my own.
            I love giving the small business guy a chance, but their customer service process needs improvement.
            Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Grant2 View Post
              Does anyone know where to get windows and doors in Houston for deer blinds? I have tried numerous times to call deer view to either be put on hold forever or no answer at all. Don’t want Texas Stair and Rail either they are way over priced. I have 8 blinds that need windows and doors thanks.
              What part of town you in bud? As others have stated, Ultramatic is the chit but it's way out 290. Awesome folks and a cool little store, they'll have what you need if it's not too far from you.

Comment

That is what seasonal positions are for.

Is it better to ignore customer phone calls because you “are busy”? Lousy business move. Customer service is just as important as quality of the product

Comment

It's called seasonal work. Hay cutters, resorts, and theme parks do it every year

Comment

Kyle beat me to it by less than a minute lol

Comment

This happens all the time in retail and what not. "Seasonal", majority come on for a few months and some stay but the expectation is just to have help through the holidays.

Comment

Working...
                      X