Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

The freakiest thing just happened.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fido was just tryin to bury his bone....

Comment

Glad the situation fixed without a vet.

Unfortunately, it is a very common thing we have to deal with. Majority of them come in, we lube it and get it back in, but I’ve had the extremes where I’ve had to make an incision into the prepuce because the penis is too swollen to go back in, even with force and sedation.

Worst I’ve seen is an owner brought in the dog after the penis had been stuck out for about 3 days and the entire penis was rotting away. Unfortunately, that dog didn’t make it.

Comment

happened to my pup once. luckily it was mid december and cold out so i just tossed him outside and after a few mins it shrivled right up
        Last edited by TxSon1836; 10-04-2019, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigRed323 View Post
          Worst I’ve seen is an owner brought in the dog after the penis had been stuck out for about 3 days and the entire penis was rotting away. Unfortunately, that dog didn’t make it.
          That poor dog

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
            4 HOURS??

Not sure it's me who's gonna need to see the doc...
            See a doc hail, I'm calling the news station!!

Comment

Might need to keep a shoe horn handy from now on.

Comment

Took me awhile to figure out why a military Vet would have seen this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Haha this is funny. We have 4 of them and the male that still has his jewelry wears out a stuffed lamb on a regular basis and every once in a while he will go into shock also with everything hanging out and manages to get it back in, hes on his own at our house haha. There awesome dogs.

Comment

How much did the bunny cost errrrrr charge.....

Comment

I think we’ve all been in his position once or twice, just looking for someone to love. Bless his horny little heart

Comment

Reminded me of my son's dog going to town on his bed. Funny stuff

Comment

Working...
                        X