No announcement yet.

Camper decks etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m liking this carpet idea! My pops renovates hotels for a living so carpet is easy to come by.

Comment

Some white stuff that's a leftover from paper production.... Rolls out like carpet and easy to clean.. Absolutely the toughest stuff I've ever seen....

Comment

I have access to a bunch of new carpet left overs. Our whole camp is carpet probably close to an half acre no more mud no more grass. You can see snake's easier on it too.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Just get some old carpet and put it out. Took some from our house when we remodeled several years ago & it's still doing the job & I leave it out all year.
          Last edited by darralld; 10-03-2019, 06:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Fangman View Post
            I’d lay down a couple wooden pallets, screw a piece of plywood on the top, then throw some carpet on the top. Easy and cheap.
            That's my thinking.

Comment

Carpet is the way to go.

Comment

I like the carpet idea a lot!

I was going to go expanded metal over 2x4 frame, dirt falls through, and less likely for rattlesnakes since I have my dog at times.

Comment

Thanks folks for your inputs. Carpet seems to be a hit. I do know though that it gets nasty from one lease that I joined and I had to burn the one left behind. That might be the easiest route this year.

I do like Bakin's deck... but that is what I'm trying to avoid. Moving decks is a pain.

Comment

I use plastic pallets...they are great if you can find them. Dont rot easy to move and have holes for drainage.

Comment

Working...
                    X