X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man that's awesome! What an great shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Sika View Post
      That’s an awesome capture! I have 2018 and 2019 Code blacks and they take the worst pictures. They are so bad sometimes I can’t even tell how many points a buck has.
      I have the settings on 12 megapixel and the HQs aren’t much better. I’d love to figure out how to get clearer pics.
      X2.

If a deer is X-feet away its a wash. I do like them overall though and I've always clicked the HQ photo option and never received anything but Im sure its something on my end rather than the cameras.

FND-That photo looks great

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
        X2.

If a deer is X-feet away its a wash. I do like them overall though and I've always clicked the HQ photo option and never received anything but Im sure its something on my end rather than the cameras.

FND-That photo looks great
        Jeff helped me figure out that I wasn’t saving the HQ pics properly. So what I was receiving wasn’t actually HQ.
        He said “Once the green bar appears, saying it’s ready, you have to hit that down arrow at the bottom left of the screen and send the pic to where all your other regular photos are stored.” My problem was I had to close and reopen the app for it to display the green bar.

Comment

Cool picture thanks for sharing

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks awesome just like a painting.

Comment

Yup pretty dang clear

Comment

Photo shopped all day Long!

Just Kidding. Nice shot

Comment

Jeff helped me figure out that I wasn’t saving the HQ pics properly. So what I was receiving wasn’t actually HQ.
                  He said “Once the green bar appears, saying it’s ready, you have to hit that down arrow at the bottom left of the screen and send the pic to where all your other regular photos are stored.” My problem was I had to close and reopen the app for it to display the green bar.
                  Awesome.

Will give this a shot.

Comment

Great pic!

Sent from my LM-X410.FG using Tapatalk

Comment

The green bar should appear without having to open and close the app. Sometimes it’s a little slow, but you shouldn’t have to do that.

Comment

Photo shopped

Comment

Awesome pics. Love late evenings

Comment

Originally posted by elliscountyhog View Post
                            Photo shopped
                            Leave it to Beaver.

Comment

Those keyboard warriors have obviously never hunted South Texas. Great photo.

Comment

That's badazz

Comment

Working...
                                X