No announcement yet.

Come and Take It - Gonzales!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was recently in the UK and Europe and they found out I was from Texas and they thought we were royalty. In their mind we are our own country based on what they read on social media......lol. During our tour in Scotland they referred to the secession several times and said that the relationship between Scotland and England is similar to Texas vs the US.......lol.... not too far from the truth....The Scots make several references to seceding from England. I mentioned "come and take it" and they said they wanted to use that but in reference to the country.....lol

Comment

When we used to go to Missouri to goose hunt, there were other guys from other states KY, NY, IL, etc... there as well. They referred to us the "Texan Boys". We got a lot of respect from them all.
      We huffed the terrain better, were more organized and prepared with our gear and out-shot everyone else, our wing of layout blinds always limited out before everyone else. Those were some proud moments.

Comment

The write up is much appreciated, may have to go shooting this weekend with an armadillo at my side, a mockingbird on my shoulder, and the Texas flag flying above.

Comment

Come and take it!!!
          Attached Files

Comment

God Bless Texas!

Come and Take it!

Comment

Working...
            X