No announcement yet.

**2019 Moose Hunt** DIY Float Trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can only imagine the feelings to be there like that for your dad. Congratulations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

THHHWAP! I'd have to imagine the impact on a big bull moose sounds like a big boar getting thumped.

Comment

That's a giant dang bull. I don't care where you are or who you hunt with.look at the crazy length on him.

Comment

You have a ****** family. I hope to raise my sons to grow up to be like you and your brother and have some memories like this one day with them!

Comment

That is a fantastic bull and you are doing your part in an epic write up! Keep it coming!!

Comment

Dream hunt and Congrats that's a toad of a bull!!!

Comment

This is GOOOD!

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                  Oh I didn't need no pills then. Rock solid lemme tell ya . THe girls would always quit. " just not the right time" is the phrase in my head
                  It was just the easy joke.

Comment

Wow very good read. Hunt of the year.... just as good as Chews assassin series. Can’t wait for more

Comment

What a load of bull! Congrats!

Comment

That is ****ing awesome, dude. I can't even imagine the joy you had doing that with your family.

Comment

Man this is so good. Congrats to your dad on the moose and y'all also very hard earned. Can't wait to read the rest of the story. What caliber rifle was your dad shooting?

Comment

Awesome! Trip of a lifetime right there!

Comment

nice

Comment

Congrats on a hard earned trophy!

Comment

Working...
                                X