No announcement yet.

Official 2019 Astros ALDS thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First and foremost ..astros are playing like ****.
    Second these umps suck.
    3rd pretty sick of girardis butthurt yankee *** talking..
    Albert is a doooosh cupping AJs sack every chance he can.
    4th astros need to settle the eff down and hit the ball...

JV is done.. ..even getting punchy with robbie...and getting same run support hes gotten in most of the season..

If by some small miracle they pull this out.. this team has some pitcher issues coming at them..

5th eff these announcers

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
      WOW I had to mute the sound! These network guys are really annoying! Of course, the Stros sure need to get the bats going too!! JV short rest, plus historic lack of run support for him... Not good... I would have thought going with one of the bull pen long guys and taking that chance would have been better than over doing JV this early in the playoffs... I'm certainly no baseball expert, but this sure don't seem like a good move...
      Sounds like they are announcing a Yankees game. That is how they are normally announced.

Comment

Doesn’t even get through 4 innings. What a waste of a start and now the mediocre bull pen gets to get skull drug through 5 innings.... Not going to be fun

Comment

This is the kind of crappy Astros baseball we’re used to. At this point the Rays just need to finish them off on Thursday because there is no way they’re not going to get humiliated by the Yankees.

FWIW I’ve had a ****ty day and am just in a bad mood. Don’t mind me.

Comment

We always play horrible in Tampa. Always. We haven’t won a single series in this stadium, I think its the only stadium where we haven’t won a series. Bad thing is, we lost all the momentum and can’t hit except for three players. Glad I didn’t invest in a mattress.

If we do pull it out Thursday, the rotation will Probably start with Greinke and that doesn’t sound good either. I hate being a debbie downer.

Comment

I sure hope Biggio gives Springer a call tonight and rips into his ***!! I'm still ****** over that half *** effort jog to first when he would of been safe. This is the **** playoffs for crying out loud.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

No emotion from stros at all...
                .3 outs on balls hit 25 feet or less

Comment

Stros are not done and I predict if the win the series in 5 they take the Yankees 4-3 in 7 due to their pitching still being superior to the Yankees if they pitch as they have during the season.
                  This is coming from a lifelong Yankees fan but that is how I see it. Is the Stros make the WS, I will root for them as hard as anyone to honor my late Dad who sat in his 56 Olds and listened to the Stros on the radio. I was even taken to a game by my Dad when they were still the Houston Colt 45’s! God rest his soul!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                    I sure hope Biggio gives Springer a call tonight and rips into his ***!! I'm still ****** over that half *** effort jog to first when he would of been safe. This is the **** playoffs for crying out loud.

X2. That was lazy

Comment

"Meadows strikes out tooooo.........(cant ****ing pronounce this pitchers name.....**** ..what do i do....)....end the inning.."
                      Stfu albert.

Comment

Don’t you all remember in the 3rd inning of Game 1, when Alvarez had bases loaded and Girardi said “this is the deciding at-bat of the series?” He struck out. Well hell maybe he was on to something.....

Comment

I don’t like Choi. Doesn’t even look like an athlete. Looks like he should be in an IT department somewhere.

Comment

Guess who has the most hits in the Astros lineup this series?

Hint...it's a rookie.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                              Stros are not done and I predict if the win the series in 5 they take the Yankees 4-3 in 7 due to their pitching still being superior to the Yankees if they pitch as they have during the season.
                              This is coming from a lifelong Yankees fan but that is how I see it. Is the Stros make the WS, I will root for them as hard as anyone to honor my late Dad who sat in his 56 Olds and listened to the Stros on the radio. I was even taken to a game by my Dad when they were still the Houston Colt 45’s! God rest his soul!
                              Your Yankees may be playing the Rays.
                              Last edited by lilavidhunter; 10-08-2019, 07:37 PM. Reason: .

Comment

Just not our night....Choi robbed at least 6 bases on 2 ROCKET LINE DRIVES....

JUST LUCKY

Comment

Working...
                                X