Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Official 2019 Astros ALDS thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lfg!!!

Comment

No clue what Lfg stands for but Go Stros!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This game stressed me out. Now I've got to try and get some sleep to hunt in the morning

Comment

Wow I fell asleep around the 5th inning after a bit too much sun and beer and football watching Woke up at 5:30 and the replay was right about where I left off. Just like seeing in real time but had to stay off this thread. Harris is our closer now

Got just what we knew we would from Cole! I was pulling hard for Correa to come back with a strong game and he did! Great win

Comment

Cole.. beast. Absolute beast.
            Machete played a fantastic game.. hsd two 98 foul tips drop out of glove but other than that could not ask for more. Clutch hit too.
            Correa looked better but i honestly think there were a couple balls by him he did give it all for..but thats real easy for me to say from my patio.

Go stros

Comment

G Cole was freaking sick last night. That guy needs to be paid.
              Go stros

Comment

Osuna gave me a heart attack, thank you Will Harris for cleaning up the mess.

That stool was pivotal, cost a run and created the double play ball on the next batter.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
                  Osuna gave me a heart attack, thank you Will Harris for cleaning up the mess.

That stool was pivotal, cost a run and created the double play ball on the next batter.
                  Said the exact thing to my wife last night... "how important was that stool now.."
                  I still cant believe AJ didnt say anything...made no sense.

Comment

Why in the **** would he sit where he could interfere with a fair ball?

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                      This game stressed me out. Now I've got to try and get some sleep to hunt in the morning
                      Jeff I was at the game, and yes the 9th got harry. Osuna just could not get them to strike at his slider but Harris came in and shut the door. Cole was unbelievable! I remember him having I think 5-6 strikeouts by the 3 or 4th inning What? Could have used some more run support though.

I didn't get home till almost 1:00AM and couldn't sleep.

Thanks to MLB for the 8:00 pm start, should have been 7:00 pm but at least the Astros are getting some prime-time respect.

Comment

The game plan for Osuna was lots of sliders for their players. He said it’s not his best pitch and he didn’t have feel for it last night. Will be throwing more fastballs and cutters moving forward. People forget he was nails the last 7 weeks of the season.

All the anti Correa talk is funny. Dude is an absolute game changer that we are paying penny’s for still. Is it frustrating that he gets hurt, absolutely m!! but digging on a guy that’s 10 times the athlete as most of us are is comical. The value we get even for his 85 games this year is worth it.

Comment

Cole struck out 15 batters and set a new post season franchise record. He also had 27 swinging strikes which is 2nd in MLB in the post season. Pretty impressive performance

Comment

An open letter to Jim Crane....

Please write the check to Cole...

Let him fill in the amount !

Signed
                            Astros fans

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
                              The game plan for Osuna was lots of sliders for their players. He said it’s not his best pitch and he didn’t have feel for it last night. Will be throwing more fastballs and cutters moving forward. People forget he was nails the last 7 weeks of the season.

All the anti Correa talk is funny. Dude is an absolute game changer that we are paying penny’s for still. Is it frustrating that he gets hurt, absolutely m!! but digging on a guy that’s 10 times the athlete as most of us are is comical. The value we get even for his 85 games this year is worth it.

Bubblewrap earned his ridicule with his ridiculous injury during a franchise run at a WS.
                              I want him to succeed...hes an awesome fielder ....and last night was a step forward... but hes still bubblewrap....

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                                Dear Mr.Crane
                                Write the freaking check.

Sincerely,
                                Houston.

This!

Comment

Working...
                                X