No announcement yet.

Newton, Jasper, Orange and Jefferson county kill pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TShelly, congrats. Nice buck. Are you hunting Newton County?

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
      TShelly, congrats. Nice buck. Are you hunting Newton County?

Yessir

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We have a buck that could be a twin to that one, wondering how close you are to us. That deer is very old

Comment

We hunt off of 2626 about 5 miles south of 87 from the fm road to the river

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
            We hunt off of 2626 about 5 miles south of 87 from the fm road to the river

2626 is about 2 miles from us, we are west of there.

Comment

Congrats Tshelly. Are yall planning to end up mld3 in the future?

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                2626 is about 2 miles from us, we are west of there.

Nice. It certainly could be possible. Never saw this deer til 2 weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by ElfEyes View Post
                  Congrats Tshelly. Are yall planning to end up mld3 in the future?

Yessir. Next year. Do you hunt in the area ?

Comment

Coming up on the last week of deer season. Apparently deer are moving, a couple of dandy bucks taken the last couple of weeks. Even if you didn't kill the deer and you have permission, post pics of deer taken in these counties.

I would like to thank yall for participating in my thread and Merry Christmas

Comment

We have had a few bruisers killed in the last week in Jasper county at our lease but I do not have permission to post pics. I wasn't able to hunt the lease much this year with a newborn at home and 2 ks trips planned, but seems to have been a pretty good year.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Yessir, the lease across 87 off of 2626 has had a banner year. Lot of really big deer taken off of it. Our lease not so much. Loggers messed us upa bit. The good for me was they cut my area first and I took my best buck to date. It seems a lot of really good deer were taken this season. Getting better and better in Newton county

Comment

Here you go legacy, buck I killed December 2nd. We've watched him for 3 years. One person aged him at 5.5 another 5.5 plus. We had 3 different bucks that we've watched for 3 years each that hardly put on any inches. This off season we're focusing on food plots. I tried last year but the hogs/crows ate the seed before we had a good enough rain.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Btw I found his twin on some public land in hardin county.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Tshelly yes I hunt west of newton. Close to roganville. Next year I plan on bidding on a second lease for me and a few coworkers if not I'm going to try joining a 2nd lease.

Comment

Hopefully this one sticks around.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X