No announcement yet.

BBD.... “Wonder Bra”....the final reveal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great write up thanks so much for sharing. Congrats on a hard earned buck.

Comment

Congrats Kyle!

Comment

Great hunt, story and how to get it done. Congrats

Comment

Big congrats!! That’s how you get it done!

Comment

Congratulations on a great buck and awesome write up!

Comment

Your hard work paid off and such a Great story! Congratulations

Comment

Wow. Congratulations!!

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Comment

Great story! Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by IkemanTX View Post
                    I have had an ongoing love affair with milkweed for 6-8 years. My father, who LOVES to spray any plant that isn’t coastal bermuda with herbicide, has even started leaving me 8-10 plants alive in the pasture so long as I guarantee the pods won’t ever open on his property. I probably use 2 gallons of fluff a season.

Dan’s tactics don’t transfer all that well to Texas. General terrain idea stuff applies, but our deer densities don’t lend to bucks perpetually bedding in the same individual beds like the marshes up there.

I like your intensity, man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    For those wondering and haven’t googled “milk weed “ yet. It is amazing in wind and current detection. When you thing there’s zero wind... drop a fluff It will show you where your scent is going as far as you can see with high end binos.

When your getting winded and “the wind was perfect” drop a fluff... oh &@$% how did it go that way?

When you want to praise a “product” that “deer where down wind for an hour and never smelled me” drop a fluff and see where it truly went

Crazy what tree edges, terrain thermals will do to scent. Morning and evening different. Wind powder and vapor only show you within 10’... that means nothing
                    Attached Files

Comment

Enjoyed that, thanks! Congrats on a nice buck.

Comment

Congrats, nice deer

Comment

Awesome deer!!! Big congratulations to you for making it happen!

Comment

Congrats! I have been chasing my buck for three years, this is the fourth and I hope to replicate your story!

Comment

Amazing write up. Huge congrats on an incredible buck!

Comment

This hunt will go down as a classic! Congratulations and good job!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X