No announcement yet.

Thieves Got Me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad u got it back. Sucks u have to pay to get it out of impound but at least it was recovered. Hope he gets caught and gets the book thrower at him. Only real punishment for him is to cut his hands off and leave him to bleed out. Hate a **** thief

Comment

Great news. Hopefully they’ll catch up to him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Good on you Bobby!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
          If you look at the guys FB page he has a picture posted in June of a Doe that looks like he shot at night with a pistol. Might be something GW could look at as well.
          I was thinking the same thing

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
            I just went to the suspect's house. Nobody answered the door. checked the backyard didn't see anything. No vehicles in the driveway. I guess your stuff could be in the garage. Sent you a p.m.

I will say that based on how nice the house and yard and neighborhood are, I would be very surprised if that guy still lives at the address.

It's 5 minutes from my house so I will check again in the morning
            Dang bud. I’d of done a ride along just for the entertainment!!

Comment

OP, glad you got your gear back. Hope they catch this guy.

Comment

Sounds like good news to me. Glad you got it back.

Comment

We need closure!

How did the UTV come to be in the pound? How was it recovered? Where?

More info, please.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                      We need closure!

How did the UTV come to be in the pound? How was it recovered? Where?

More info, please.
                      After “reviewing “ the evidence a task force was sent out. They went off the perps last known addresses and basically hopscotched from house to house speaking to people at each house to find the next place. They eventually ended up at the house that the buggy and trailer were being kept. There was a woman there who let them in the backyard where they found all the stuff. She said the perp has left a couple hours before and is basically living on the streets/on the run. I can say thru all of this I learned that just like in all matters of life, there are some people that care more and go above and beyond their job to make sure the good guy is taken care of. Chew reached out to me, as did several others on the site, along with 3 other law enforcement officers not employed with the original agency that the complaint was filed with to insure that my story did not go on deaf ears. All I can say is that if any of you experience the same, don’t stop investigating it yourself if you truly care to recover your property. I don’t like talking down on any law Enforcement as they serve a job that rarely gets the credit they deserve, but from my experience, had I not actively searched myself and reached out to others, I highly doubt it would have come to the conclusion that it did.

Comment

Originally posted by gander View Post
                        After “reviewing “ the evidence a task force was sent out. They went off the perps last known addresses and basically hopscotched from house to house speaking to people at each house to find the next place. They eventually ended up at the house that the buggy and trailer were being kept. There was a woman there who let them in the backyard where they found all the stuff. She said the perp has left a couple hours before and is basically living on the streets/on the run. I can say thru all of this I learned that just like in all matters of life, there are some people that care more and go above and beyond their job to make sure the good guy is taken care of. Chew reached out to me, as did several others on the site, along with 3 other law enforcement officers not employed with the original agency that the complaint was filed with to insure that my story did not go on deaf ears. All I can say is that if any of you experience the same, don’t stop investigating it yourself if you truly care to recover your property. I don’t like talking down on any law Enforcement as they serve a job that rarely gets the credit they deserve, but from my experience, had I not actively searched myself and reached out to others, I highly doubt it would have come to the conclusion that it did.
                        Yep. We have some good LEO'son TBH. Glad you got your UTV back and hope you get the trailer. I would still go talk to the police chief and mayor if it was me.

Comment

I’m convinced given a couple days there isn’t much the fellas of TBH can’t do.....

Comment

Great news. Glad it worked out the way it did. Texas Bow Hunter is awesome!!

TMKBDD

Comment

Awesome!!!

Comment

Sure glad you got your scooter back.

Rwc
                                Last edited by Rwc; 09-27-2019, 09:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X