• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
    Well, I'll take pics when I come home
    I will too...

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
      60k and not a bit of trouble out of mine. BIL has 140k on his and no trouble either.

They all have problems. Only time my dodge left me on the road was after I hammered on it with a programmer to get out in traffic. Truck had an 8 inch lift on 37’s and broke the input shaft.

Ford went into limp mode but hasn’t left me stranded yet.

I’ll jump ship back to Ram as soon as they get closer in the HP battle.

Won’t look at Chevy until they get rid of that stupid black box and their whole design team because these new trucks may be the ugliest trucks I have ever seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Do all of the big 3 offer the same factory warranties on their diesel power train?

Only reason I ask is my cummins had a 100k warranty, when I switched to the powerstroke the only warranty I could find in print said 60k even though the common known or felt / implied warranty was 5y/100k.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
          They all have problems. Only time my dodge left me on the road was after I hammered on it with a programmer to get out in traffic. Truck had an 8 inch lift on 37’s and broke the input shaft.

Ford went into limp mode but hasn’t left me stranded yet.

I’ll jump ship back to Ram as soon as they get closer in the HP battle.

Won’t look at Chevy until they get rid of that stupid black box and their whole design team because these new trucks may be the ugliest trucks I have ever seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          You won’t be jumping ship anytime soon...

My Dodge went through multiple injectors, a head gasket, lift pump, 2 carrier bearings, & a transmission. It had almost 600 h.p., so I will take some of the blame...

Comment

Working...
          X