Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Massive Let down and Embarrassment!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SwineAssassiN View Post
    Lol I’ve been flicked off for airbowing a Tbh member. Another time a guy had his whole family in the truck and his sons in the backseat were mugging me like a was crazy and they wanted to kick my arse
    lol so tbh isn't full of internet ******es but real life ones too

Comment

peel your stickers off when you sell your vehicles.

Comment

I have had a few of the same experiences, but every time I think I will not airbow anyone again someone will pull up next to me and throw me one. Was on vacation a couple of years ago and was shot on the highway between Nashville and Knoxville.

Comment

That is funny... I’m never brave enough

Comment

Maybe someone on this thread should demonstrate it.

Comment

Good thing you didn't flash the old sign...that might be harder to explain to her.

Comment

I air bowed a guy once. Perplexed by the notion he rolled down his window to speak. He was hammered drunk said he didnt bow hunt anymore and drove off

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

If someone would make a solid white TBH sticker I may be pressured into slapping one on my truck.

Comment

It was probably Mahem

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Oops Mayhem auto correct missed it

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Lol. Good job OP and some of these responses are greatness

Comment

I can’t bring myself to “air bow” anyone, just seems a little weird. I just give them a really big waive, they usually get the point.

Comment

Originally posted by MRWHITE87 View Post
                            If someone would make a solid white TBH sticker I may be pressured into slapping one on my truck.
                            That wouldn't be politically correct in this day and age.

Comment

Lmao Omgosh this thread is hilarious!! Great job OP I would have been excited to get shot at lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                                Lol. Good job OP and some of these responses are greatness
                                Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                                I wish people would stop making threads every time they see a sticker

80,000 members it's gonna happen.
                                I've noticed for someone who doesn't like sticker sighting threads you've commented on every single one since that post..

OP- Might have sold the truck to someone else unless I missed someone already identifying the vehicle. Saw someone today myself in a dodge on FM 1488 in the Woodlands.

Comment

Working...
                                X