Best bedliner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post
    Dang...I was just quoted $499 for the entry level Line-X coating. I think I'll find something else.
    Buy once.... cry once

Comment

The rhino line in my 99 is as old as he truck is and has just a couple of 20 years later. Its been fantastic.

Comment

had good luck with Rhino and Line X

Comment

Line X

Comment

Line X is way better than the competitors. The Tuff brand the dealerships install is junk. Rhino lining isn't much better. The Line-X with the UV protective blend is the beat stuff out there.

Comment

Originally posted by PatchHank View Post
              Are you married to spray-in or would you consider a drop-in? My drop-in has been pretty bullet proof over the years. Can't remember the brand off the top of my head.
              I think I am. I've had those drop-in liners before and everything back there slides all around.

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
              Buy once.... cry once
              I understand that theory and have done it before, but with all that's involved (spending half a day to get it done, the drive, plus paying a premium for it) I'll be fine with going to a second-best option that's closer to me and is a smaller investment.

Originally posted by Arrowthreat View Post
              Line X is way better than the competitors. The Tuff brand the dealerships install is junk. Rhino lining isn't much better. The Line-X with the UV protective blend is the beat stuff out there.
              I really like Line-X, and realize that they're at or near the top of the heap, but I've got to research and rule out their competitors before I can go their route this time.
              Last edited by cj7zrcool; 09-24-2019, 06:53 AM.

Comment

Dang...I was just quoted $499 for the entry level Line-X coating. I think I'll find something else.
                ?? That's what I paid the dealer to do mine(Line-X) back in 2005, I think I would take it.

Comment

What a kick in the sack....Rhino Liner of Wise County just quoted me $499.

Comment

Line-X all the way.

Comment

Working...
                    X