X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

No surprise. Anything to win.

Comment

But, but, but...2nd chances, he’s a good man, I know a guy that knows a guy.

Kick him to the curb and save a little face.

Comment

Comment

Interesting a kid from South Carolina , I believe it was , transfers to Katy High School for his Senior Year . Oh , he’s also one if the Top Running Backs in The Nation 🤔

Comment

No wai!b/ k wiig

Comment

Originally posted by 220swift View Post
                No surprise. Anything to win.
                I’m no Briles fan, and I wouldn’t want him coaching my kid. That said, this happens in every district in Texas every year, and the only reason it’s a big dea is because it’s Art Briles.

Comment

Ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by JeffJ View Post
                    But, but, but...2nd chances, he’s a good man, I know a guy that knows a guy.

Kick him to the curb and save a little face.
                    I know him and would have zero reservations about him coaching my kids. I’m also a former D1 athlete, that wouldn’t let my kids play past HS no matter how good they are.

Ironically the the sups ruled those kids eligible twice and apparently change mind the third time... that’s political

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
                      Is it too much to expect a coach to remove or suspend a player that is on his second sexual assault charge and in court proceedings? What is it saying allowing that player to stay on the team and practice etc while on trial? I guess I have higher standards of who I associate with to have my name mentioned with someone of that moral makeup. I am shocked so many on here seem to over look his horrendous decisions becuase winning matters.
                      I know over 10 grown men that played for him and all loved him and would be proud to have him mold their kids as young men, as he did them.

That’s the difference between the REAL truth and BS internet speculation
                      Last edited by Texans42; 10-09-2019, 07:30 AM.

Comment

surprise, surprise. the lying, cheating POS briles continues to be a lying, cheating POS.

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
                          I’m no Briles fan, and I wouldn’t want him coaching my kid. That said, this happens in every district in Texas every year, and the only reason it’s a big dea is because it’s Art Briles.
                          Yes it does. Especially the bigger progams

Comment

Originally posted by Texans42 View Post
                            I know him and would have zero reservations about him coaching my kids. I’m also a former D1 athlete, that wouldn’t let my kids play past HS no matter how good they are.

Ironically the the sups ruled those kids eligible twice and apparently change mind the third time... that’s political
                            Looks like additional information has come to light... AB hasn't ever been one to offer up all the facts, gotta pull it out of him.

I'm sure he's a nice guy, everybody is a nice guy...

Comment

How is this a story?

As someone mentioned earlier, it probably happens in every district. Recruiting, coaches asking teachers to let this one slide or the teachers doing it on their own, on and on and on...as long as they win.

Comment

Originally posted by Texans42 View Post

Two lines in this quote that make a person go "HMMMM". Really? Seriously? You would take the opportunity away from your child to play sports at the next level and take away an opportunity to possibly play at the highest level possible. At the very least, you would take away the opportunity for your child to have a higher education paid for. SMH! Just WOW!

Comment

Working...
                                X