Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
    He's a strong guy!

Where do they relocate these pigs? Got to love how the media avoids that. I saw it on the news this am. and they said if you have a problem with feral pigs you're best option is to call a feral hog trapper and have them relocated. LOL
    Game ranch’s will buy those bigger ones. Hog buyers for anything else

Comment

Scroll through those pictures. There are some great ranch rigs in there.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntercoach View Post
        Dude must be pretty stout to hold up a 411 pound pig like that. Might be legit, but 411 lbs. is a lot of bacon.
        Lol have shot a couple 300Lb's and no way I could hold them up much less alive. Big pig, but did they post a photo of the scale with the pig on it?

Comment

Who cares if it's 411 or 390 - 1 less stinkin' pig
          Go get 'em

Comment

Originally posted by txhunter90 View Post
            Lol have shot a couple 300Lb's and no way I could hold them up much less alive. Big pig, but did they post a photo of the scale with the pig on it?
            Anyone who deals with hogs as much as they supposedly do would for sure get pictures of the pig on a scale.

But don't doubt what you're told as most people prefer to believe liars are not amongst us.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
              Anyone who deals with hogs as much as they supposedly do would for sure get pictures of the pig on a scale.

But don't doubt what you're told as most people prefer to believe liars are not amongst us.
              With the media posting, they have been known to push the truth a little. lol, I do not trust anybody with weight on pigs. Big pig for sure would have loved to see the fight with the dogs.

Comment

Working...
              X