A Big UH AW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Big UH AW

i was shootin the other day with my buddy and he did the unthinkable... he had a misfire or dry fire we had just maxed his bow out and he was wantin to see how tough it was goin to me and being a Dumb@$$ he accidently let it go with out one on the rest. just wondering in yalls opinion is the bow ruined or what does he need to do to make sure it will be ok....after he dry fired it he shot a few arrows groupin just as before...he just wants to know what to do

Look that bow over well for any hair line cracks. He'll probably need to tune it for broadheads.

Comment

Take it to an archery shop and get them to look it over. They have a trained eye for things the normal person may not see.

Comment

Don't take it to a BPS...they won't have a clue.

Comment

Might want to replace string, did the same thing with my hoyt a couple of years ago. The string was hanging on by a thread. ( no pun intended)

Comment

Dont take it to shop in Arlington off of 20 and bowen, the guy might cuss him out and refuse to work on it

Comment

It's completely ruined and not worth a squat. Send it to me and buy yourself a new one.

Comment

alright i appreciate it guys the string is fine and there are no cracks on the limbs i got a magnifying glass and made sure of that i dont want anything to worry about when drawin back on the beast

Comment

Originally posted by BIG_IRON View Post
                  Dont take it to shop in Arlington off of 20 and bowen, the guy might cuss him out and refuse to work on it
                  Glad to see I'm not the only one who feels like that.

Comment

Working...
                  X