Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Black Rifle Coffee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LD50 of caffeine is something like 200MG per KG of body weight, there's effectively no such thing as too much caffeine! lol

Darker espresso roasts have less caffeine than light roasts anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post

Darker espresso roasts have less caffeine than light roasts anyway.

Yep most people think the darker the more caffeine and it’s just the opposite.

That being said AK47 is my favorite of their coffee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I need to try BRCC... i've heard nothing but good things

Comment

Not sure which blend it is, but one is basically espresso shots and a coworker drank 7 of them in a row. He was bouncing off the walls like a rat on acid.

Comment

I signed up last month for the Coffee Club. So far, I've had the Blackbeards delight and it is good. I have the Murdered Out on schedule for tomorrow. Next delivery is AK-47 and another one I can't recall off the top of my head.
            Last edited by icetrauma; 09-16-2019, 03:59 PM.

Comment

If you get a chance read up on Omar Avila.He's one of the brand representatives,and has an amazing story.He goes by "Crispy11b" on FB.

DJ

Comment

If you're making espresso with it there's less (by quite a bit) caffeine in it than a cup of Folgers.

Comment

I'm not into coffee that much to buy subscription, but I love Matt's videos. Black Rifle channel videos are good too.

Comment

Gang...do yourself a favor....watch their YouTube videos...the guys are hilarious, candid, true Americans to their core. They make no apologies for loving this country and hating terrorism. So if you’re easily offended...take a hard pass.

If anyone wants to try the coffee let me know, the more i refer, the more i get...soooo happy to refer you!!! Haha!!

They’re doing good work, employing veterans and protecting this country!!! God bless’em!!

Comment

Originally posted by DJM View Post
                      If you get a chance read up on Omar Avila.He's one of the brand representatives,and has an amazing story.He goes by "Crispy11b" on FB.

DJ

Crispy is a beast. I am not even sure he is human.

Matt lives in Boerne now. Been watching their videos for years. I plan to read the book soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Tagged

Comment

Been drinking BRCC coffee for a few years now and in the middle of Mat Bests book.
                          Mat Best and Evan Hafer are real bad azz mofos. Rangers and special ops. Read the book.
                          He is also a Hill Country resident.
                          BTW...there is a BRCC coffee shop opening up in Boerne on Sept 28th.
                          The CAF, Caffeine and Hate and Silencer smooth are my favs.
                          If you really like these guys from BRCC...Check out the movie Range 15...Laugh your butt off.
                          [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ss63UOd4P84&t=5s"]Range 15 Official Redband Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Heather Lynn has funny IG videos for BRCC. @heatherlynnoh

Thank me later.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Silencer smooth is my go to. Let a friend try it and he won’t drink anything else except brcc. I’m not a big coffee guy but like several of their flavors.

Comment

Originally posted by bermise View Post
                                Judging from your sentence structure, I think your wife called it right.

Good one!

Comment

Working...
                                X