Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No Label brewery hosted gun grabber Robert O'Roark this past weekend in Katy....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
    Sounds like hosting to me.

I've got a few of their beers in the ranch fridge. I'll blast them with my AR next time I'm out.
    Video it and send it to them with a statement about why you shot their beer. See if you get a reply. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Puggy625 View Post
      Video it and send it to them with a statement about why you shot their beer. See if you get a reply. lol
      Now with the way things are going, could that be construed as a threat? (Joking) Which would bring up red flag laws.

Comment

I would assume the majority of hipster beer places lean to the left. JMO, no sources to site. With that said, No Label is a no go.

Comment

Remember how dumb all those folks looked when they shot their Yeti coolers up? Don't be that guy lol

Comment

Originally posted by BitBackShot View Post
            They've gotten plenty and have issued a statement saying they didn't host him, they simply allowed him to rent their facility.
            Then someone tell them if they didn't "host" hi. And if they want to recover whatever reputation they HAD, then they should donate the amount of the rental to the NRA in Beto's name.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
              Remember how dumb all those folks looked when they shot their Yeti coolers up? Don't be that guy lol
              Hey, we get it....you love beeto!

Comment

Man yall are brutal. I'd feel bad for them if that statement is true.

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
                I would assume the majority of hipster beer places lean to the left. JMO, no sources to site. With that said, No Label is a no go.
                I would imagine that's accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by Puggy625 View Post
                  Then someone tell them if they didn't "host" hi. And if they want to recover whatever reputation they HAD, then they should donate the amount of the rental to the NRA in Beto's name.

You know that Houston as a whole voted for Beto, right? By over 200,000 votes. What are they supposed to do? More people (on average) that visit a craft brewery in Houston would be ****** off by insulting Beto than the opposite.

The only thing you can really do as a business is politely decline the event and say you're not interested in the negative backlash any political candidate brings. That's probably what they should have done, but it's hard to know how angry people get over fairly trivial things. Maybe they thought the money was worth it? Who knows.

I don't really think it's as big a deal as people are making it out to be.

Comment

You know that Houston as a whole voted for Beto, right? By over 200,000 votes. What are they supposed to do? More people (on average) that visit a craft brewery in Houston would be ****** off by insulting Beto than the opposite.

The only thing you can really do as a business is politely decline the event and say you're not interested in the negative backlash any political candidate brings. That's probably what they should have done, but it's hard to know how angry people get over fairly trivial things. Maybe they thought the money was worth it? Who knows.

Oh I don't either really, but maybe it's time to start fighting fire with fire.

Comment

There was an awful lot of creative ballot-casting in that last election. I'm not saying that Houston isn't getting bluer, but 20 people registered at a UPS Store is a little strange, and there was apparently a lot of that.

Comment

Why would you want to support a business that promotes a candidate that just called for illegal gun confiscation?

Comment

As a long time supporter of No Label ...Sadly I will be sending them my email today advising I will no longer support them. I have no intention to name call, or change their political opinion. Just to advise that I can no longer support.

Comment

Beto is so toxic at this time with his crazy comments. I doubt he could win a vote for dog catcher today in Houston. His attack on AR's has ended any chance he has of ever holding an office in Texas, much less President. Why a company would let him be mentioned in the same breath with their company name is beyond me.

Comment

Beto aka Francis, the guy who hit and ran after hitting somebody head on driving drunk....... giving a rally and talk at a brewery...... LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Quicktothepunch View Post
                                Beto is so toxic at this time with his crazy comments. I doubt he could win a vote for dog catcher today in Houston. His attack on AR's has ended any chance he has of ever holding an office in Texas, much less President. Why a company would let him be mentioned in the same breath with their company name is beyond me.
                                You would think, but lots of liberal folks love him. Heck the church my wife works at is full of yuppie liberals that love him. People that are easily construed into being liberal dont look at this stuff with the same lens or attention we do.

But yeah I tried to give their beer a shot a few times, always kinda sucked. Wonder if we can get st. Arnold's to host Trump?

Comment

Working...
                                X