No announcement yet.

Update on my wreck from last Friday 9/8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update...it’s been 3 weeks to the day but we are heading home. Pain has been reduced significantly, now it’s mostly discomfort which is expected. Will begin outpatient rehab and continue working towards getting better. Maybe I’ll be able to enjoy the last part of hunting season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Praying for you! Glad you are heading home.

Comment

WOW! Thinking back on the seriousness of your injuries, this is amazing!! I praise God for this!! Sure hope you are fully restored soon! Congratulations of a downright supernatural outcome to this point!

THANK YOU JESUS!!

Comment

Praise God! Glad y'all are going to be hone again. Hoping for a complete recovery. Take your time and don't rush it.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
            WOW! Thinking back on the seriousness of your injuries, this is amazing!! I praise God for this!! Sure hope you are fully restored soon! Congratulations of a downright supernatural outcome to this point!

THANK YOU JESUS!!

Absolutely! I give all this to him as I believe he was protecting me through this. From what I’ve been told by first responders I am very lucky to even be alive. The injuries could have been much worse than they were. I know folks knock Ram trucks but the safety features in that truck really performed as designed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Did not see this, but wow. Glad you are okay. Will pray for continued recovery.

Comment

Working...
              X