Fresh Water Amoeba hospitalizes my cousins daughter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stable sounds fantastic at this point.
    Continued prayers for Lily and the entire family.

Fight.....fight little girl!!!

Comment

Saying more prayers.

Comment

Just saw this and read all the post. Father we ask that you send the Holy Spirit to heal Lilly and to give her family peace, comfort and rest in this time. Father let them continue to see you’ mighty hand at work. We thank you and praise you because we know that you’re capable of doing more than we ask or think.

Comment

Originally posted by BowCrazy View Post
          Just saw this and read all the post. Father we ask that you send the Holy Spirit to heal Lilly and to give her family peace, comfort and rest in this time. Father let them continue to see you’ mighty hand at work. We thank you and praise you because we know that you’re capable of doing more than we ask or think.

Amen! Well said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Thoughts and prayers to this little girl and family!

Comment

Please please keep fighting little one!!

Continued prayers

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Keeping her in my thoughts and prayers.

Comment

Prayers Up For Sure For
                      Miss Lily God please put your
                      Healing Hands On that Baby girl
                      Amen

Comment

Prayers sent !

Comment

Her and her family are in my prayers.

Comment

Praying for complete healing!

Comment

Prayer sent.

Comment

From her uncle

“I know it’s been awhile since I’ve posted an update from my mouth. I’ve only been sharing things.

I’m missing texts. I’m missing calls. I’m missing emails. Please don’t take it personal.

I appreciate each and every one of you and your outpouring of love and prayers. Words don’t suffice to what it means to us.

I wanted to share that I’ve been in deep conversations with the Lord and I’m standing firm in my faith.

So I just had a STRONG conviction to get up and go back and play praise and worship music and talk to Lily Mae... y’all ready to hear what happened???

SHE MOVED HER LEFT LEG!!!

I thought ok. Maybe I’m crazy. But her Poppa saw it too...

So I changed songs and I told Lily, if you’re still in there and you can hear Sassy, PLEASE DO IT AGAIN...

Well her aunt and Nana and Poppa left, and her sweet little friend from school came in, and we started singing another praise and worship song together... AND GUESS WHAT...

SHE MOVED AGAIN!!!

I know what I just witnessed. I’m DECLARING she IS still in there! And she IS still fighting.

We see you moving Lord. We trust you’re a God of miracles. I don’t know how to do anything else other than stand in my faith. So I’m standing firm. Rebuking Satan and ****ing him straight back to hell rendering him powerless over our girl!!!

Viscous, but NOT victorious.

#LilyMaeLives #5ToSurvive #LilyStrong #AllTheGlory ‘

[emoji1373][emoji170][emoji258][emoji902][emoji169][emoji3112][emoji847][emoji1366][emoji3097]

Comment

Working...
                                X