Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Fresh Water Amoeba hospitalizes my cousins daughter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Praying for Lily

Comment

Heartbreaking! Our prayers are with her and your family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That is scary. Prayers for this little angel and her family.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Hang in there Lily. Continued prayers for healing.

Comment

As a parent of two growing boys that absolutely don't like to pass up any opportunity to swim in a nice clear river or lake especially, if they have a swing rope ! We are praying for you Lily! Get well soon ! Lord hear our prayer as together we pray for Lily!

Comment

Prayers up for little Lilly.

Comment

Prayers for healing sent for this little angel..
                Crazy scary stuff.. Never heard of such a thing.. Wow.

Comment

this is heartbreaking, will pray for everyone involved

Comment

No words..just praying for Lilly and her family!

Comment

I held my daughter a lot closer last night. Pull through, sweet girl.

Comment

God, place your healing hands on this little girl. Guide her Doctors, comfort her family and friends during this time.
                        Amen.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

It’s day 6.
                          Words cannot even begin to describe the that miracle this is in of itself. Lily will be #5tosurvive!
                          Here’s what we know:
                          God is in control. Literally. Dr’s are at a point that there is nothing more to do on their part. Our problem is that we don’t have enough medical experience with this parasite because lives are lost so quickly. We need clear direction from God. He’s the only one that knows what to do next, and He is the author and creator of Lily. He knows her body inside and out.
                          So, What does this mean? That God is about to step in and show the doctors how it’s done.

Things to pray for:
                          Swelling to cease
                          Pupil Activity
                          The Doctors- That they hear and listen to God
                          Strength- For Lily's little body, mom, dad and family
                          Peace- I have felt your prayers and the presence of the Holy Spirit. Pray others feel it as well.
                          Awareness- We it to continue to spread as quickly as this Amoeba. We’re going to attack it as quickly as it’s been attacking Lily’s little brain.
                          Signs- We know God is working, but the signs renew us.

#Lilystrong

News channels are starting to report on Lily.

My family are lake and river rats. Constantly. I never knew about the water temps and these parasites. Those in the Whitney & Brazos areas, be mindful of the temperatures. Educate yourself.

Thank you TBH family, for all the love, support, prayers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just found that FB group, and I'm now following along.

Here's a good article about this parasite. Everyone should read it.

https://www.livescience.com/amp/6608...8hBgHkWn0IFMdI

Comment

Keep fighting!!!!

Comment

Sending Prayers

Comment

Working...
                                X