X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chew View Post
    Ruger 10-22 or Browning Clitoris
    lol 2nd one gets my vote!
    really though, I have a 10-22 integrally suppressed. That is my go to survival rifle.

Comment

12 gauge shotgun...good for duck, dove, deer, hog, home defense.

Comment

.22lr; Ammo is cheap, and versatile uses/game can be killed with it.

Comment

Can’t legally kill a deer in Texas with .22 rim fire

Comment

Gonna hold out for the new Sig 6.8mm NGSW rifle. https://www.tactical-life.com/news/army-ngsw-contract/

Comment

Originally posted by ateague11 View Post
              Can’t legally kill a deer in Texas with .22 rim fire
              If it gets so that I can only have one gun, i no longer care what the handbook says.

Sent from my SM-T827V using Tapatalk

Comment

I'd take the gun every liberal thinks I already own.

Comment

Yall are crazy. You get your choice of any 1 gun to protect you and your family from humans, hunt with, etc., and some of you are picking a 22lr? Assume everyone else also has 1 gun...

You're going to be killed almost instantly. Okay, forget the doomsday scenario and assume it's just to hunt...

Why would you take a gun that would drastically limit your effective range, your knockdown power and basically everything else?

You'd be better off with a shotgun. Can use slugs for large game, buckshot for people, birdshot for small game, etc.

I think the correct answer is probably an AR15 or AR10 with varying capacity magazines (only said 1 gun). .308 is probably too much if you're assuming you're going to kill a lot of small game, but .223 or .556 isn't.

22LR? Come on. Glock 19 is even worse, but that had to be in jest.

Comment

Nova Tactical 12ga

Pick your ammo to do everything you absolutely need.

Comment

Remington 870 mag - 12 gauge

Comment

It would have to be a well made over/under with rifling & smoothbore...I gotta have both & wouldn't want to shoot slugs & need a small cal rifle.

BitBack, 22lr is being mentioned because it's an obvious & popular choice for survival. Probably what I would choose if not living in an area where I don't feel at the top of the food chain & a defensive rig isn't needed.

I hate this game...one gun??

Comment

Originally posted by Shinesintx View Post
                          Unfortunately, all my guns were lost in a boating accident...therefore I can’t play this one gun game. Sad.
                          This is code for: I'm a gun nut who's paranoid about the government taking away my HUGE collection of firearms......right?

Comment

Originally posted by killer View Post
                            22lr
                            this^^^^^

Comment

Not sure I would want to live in that world.

3 would be absolute minimum. Shotgun pistol and rifle.

Comment

Probably would be a Model 94 30-30, short and light to carry. It is fast enough for defensive work, Plenty effective for hunting around here and will never wear out.

Comment

Working...
                                X