polaris, can am, or kawasaki

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TXBowhunter11 View Post
    I am talking to a dealer right now who is selling a 2020 can-am defender HD8 6 seater non dps, and says its $12,399. I have done my research and this just seems too good to be true. Am I wrong?
    What’s the dealers name?

That’s cheaper then anything I’ve seen and I’m looking

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
      What’s the dealers name?

That’s cheaper then anything I’ve seen and I’m looking
      sending pm

Comment

UPDATE: He just wrote me apologizing saying the 20's are 13,199 and the 19's are 12,399.... that's still an unbelievable deal on a 20 right?!

Comment

I have lots of friends and family with Polaris products and I am not a fan from what I have seen. The Kawasaki's seem to hold up to hard use better than Polaris from the experience of folks I know. With that said, if price wasn't a factor, I would choose Can-Am all day long.

Comment

Seems like there’s a trend. No issues on the Can-Am. I bought one a couple months back and love it!

Comment

I’ll say this. My HD10 Max is quieter than any other unit I’ve rode in. I was surprised when i drove an HD8 Max a few months ago that it was considerably louder than the HD10. If I keep it below 8mph I can really keep quiet and creep up on things.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
                I’ll say this. My HD10 Max is quieter than any other unit I’ve rode in. I was surprised when i drove an HD8 Max a few months ago that it was considerably louder than the HD10. If I keep it below 8mph I can really keep quiet and creep up on things.

Have you ridden in a Honda? Not trying to start anything, legitimately asking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes. Ridden in a 1000-5 and put a few hundred miles together with one in Silverton CO in July. I was in my Defender and had to keep pulling him out of the snow

Comment

[ATTACH]971991[/ATTACH]

Comment

Have a ranger and can am - prefer the can am over the ranger....

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
                        Yes. Ridden in a 1000-5 and put a few hundred miles together with one in Silverton CO in July. I was in my Defender and had to keep pulling him out of the snow

Love mine, wish I could ride in a defender. Only thing Honda doesn’t have us a comfortable 4 seat configuration. Not a big fan of the kawis but no background on the can-am. Love my pioneer 1000 though!

Comment

Originally posted by justindiehl7 View Post
                          Love mine, wish I could ride in a defender. Only thing Honda doesn’t have us a comfortable 4 seat configuration. Not a big fan of the kawis but no background on the can-am. Love my pioneer 1000 though!

I went back and forth between the Pioneer 1000-5 and Defender Max quite a bit when I got mine. I had a 2 seater Can Am Commander 1000 that I recently sold. If the Pioneer has been out at that time I’d still have it, and only it. I wanted the Honda for its sportiness, while still being useful and not as long as a truck. The ride on the Honda is excellent, as is the power and true locking front differential. The Defender has excellent power as well, but it’s size eats some of it up. It’s not quite as agile either. In the end I chose the Defender purely for its seating and bed capacity. I don’t regret it one bit. I kept my Commander for another year in case I got the urge for a more sporty vehicle, but ended up selling it a few months ago after never having that urge again.

Comment

Have a '18 defender hd10 xt and love it.

Comment

Working...
                            X