Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Vape warnings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
    Hey what happened to that thread?
    It got deleted. People were arguing too much and it was putting a heavy burden on the overall spirit and wholesomeness of our community here.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
      It got deleted. People were arguing too much and it was putting a heavy burden on the overall spirit and wholesomeness of our community here.

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
        Are you proud of this picture?
        Sure. Lighten up or if I see you in public I'll blow a massive cloud in your face bro!

Comment

Prayers for this young man and those who are dealing with issues associated...

Comment

From what I'm hearing they are getting sick from THC vape oils bought online imported from China and delivered to their address by the USPS. China is also behind the fentanyl being distributed around the country. Over 72K deaths in 2018 from that stuff. They are doing this intentionally because of the trade wars being waged. These vapes have been around over 10 years without much incidents until the last few months. China is trying to kill our people.

Comment

Originally posted by Hi-Lonesome View Post
              From what I'm hearing they are getting sick from THC vape oils bought online imported from China and delivered to their address by the USPS. China is also behind the fentanyl being distributed around the country. Over 72K deaths in 2018 from that stuff. They are doing this intentionally because of the trade wars being waged. These vapes have been around over 10 years without much incidents until the last few months. China is trying to kill our people.
              What chu talking about Willis? China is purposely sending tainted THC vape oils over here because of the trade war?

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
                What chu talking about Willis? China is purposely sending tainted THC vape oils over here because of the trade war?
                Just trying to connect the dots here.

Comment

So, they are going to ban flavored vaping oils which aren't causing problems, because people are buying illegal products from china to DIY and getting hurt. Sounds about right for government....

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
                    So, they are going to ban flavored vaping oils which aren't causing problems, because people are buying illegal products from china to DIY and getting hurt. Sounds about right for government....
                    Yup, makes perfect sense.

Comment

Originally posted by toomuchsun View Post
                      The person I mentioned is very close to me. She is going to the hospital today with serious difficulty breathing. I had no idea when I made my first post that this was coming up. Is that a message or what! Please pray for her as well.
                      Update: Good news. She was sent home and tested fairly good on all concerns. Better safe than sorry. Unsure what caused it but good news is good news. Thank God the young man is improving as this is his thread which suddenly related to an incident in my family out of the blue.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
                        Prohibition worked so well...nothing to see here. I can hear the preferred flavor hoarding starting already because of the fear of availability.

Comment

Read an article in the SA paper this morning about a drug bust somewhere in the Great Lakes area---found 50,000+ empty cartridges in the house and 2+ jars of THC-laced oils.

Talked to a friend at church and she said the small black cartridges look enough like computer cards that kids sit in class with them in their mouths---can't comfirm that however.

Comment

Working...
                          X