Impossible Whopper From Burger King.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    I have always hated BK, maybe eaten there 3 times in my life.

The last time was when I was 23, my buddy (Chicken) called me at work about 9 Friday morning after he left the doctor, where he found out he had an ulcer and was about to go on medicine that meant he couldn’t drink for a month, to tell me we needed to blow it up big that weekend.

I picked him up around 5 and we headed for the Guadalupe with the clothes we had on and a cooler. After a stop at Walmart for swim trunks, obnoxious hats, Hawaiian shirts, beer, and a tent, he coerced me into driving through Booger Sling because it was close.

I ordered a “double cheeseburger with nothing but beef, cheese, and bread...NOTHING ELSE!” We got our food and I talked them out of a Burger King crown hat for myself and we hit the road. When he opened our bag of food, that ******* couldn’t stop laughing...my burger was 6” tall...lettuce, onion, bacon, jalapeños, more lettuce, French fries, extra bread, onion rings, a taco.....

I threw everything but my fries out the window and swore that ****hole off from then on. I wore the **** out of that Burger King crown on the river though, till I traded it to some girl.[emoji1360]

Texas won the College World Series the next day, and I almost got our asses whipped by a bunch of aggys at the River Road Ice House. Woke up the next morning in our tent with Chickens truck parked on top of part of it...

Good times...screw Burger King!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chicken....that makes me laugh!!! Reminds me of my old friend “Pockets”.[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. He’s a pastor now.[emoji4]

Comment

If the veggie burger tastes just like a whopper, I would rather starve than put either of them in my mouth. On a positive note, if it keeps the vegetarian crowd at Burger King instead of where I am eating, I am all for it. Enjoy your beans and beets folks.

Comment

You guys act like BK is as bad as Long John Silvers, it aint great but it aint that bad...

Comment

I’d eat a yard of LJS before I darken the door of another BK.

Comment

Impossible Whopper From Burger King.

I’ll eat a whopper 10 times out of 10 before I eat a McDonald’s burger. I don’t eat fast food unless I’m traveling and if I do burgers it’s:

Whataburger
            Burger King
            McDonald’s

Sonic
            Wendy’s

Sonic and Wendy’s would be 2nd and third but there isn’t many of them on the way to the ranch.

Sonic should rethink their branding because nobody likes pulling into those stalls and waiting on a car-hop.

Last edited by Black Ice; 09-09-2019, 11:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
              Has anyone tried this?

What I don't get is if meat is so bad, why do vegans keep making stuff that tries to look and taste like meat?
              Because that soy doesn’t moo or cluck.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post

Sonic should rethink their branding because nobody likes pulling into those stalls and waiting on a car-hop.

This is fake news.

Comment

Yuck!
                  Just say no to all fast food

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Saggy View Post
                    Yuck!
                    Just say no to all fast food

I agree if I HAVE to eat fast food, it’s Whataburger #5...but I would rather not eat that if I don’t have to.

Comment

Long john silvers is the worst of any place to eat. It is cheaper than havin to take that crap to clean out your bowels before a colonoscopy. Works faster too. All ljs's should b burned to the ground

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        I have always hated BK, maybe eaten there 3 times in my life.

The last time was when I was 23, my buddy (Chicken) called me at work about 9 Friday morning after he left the doctor, where he found out he had an ulcer and was about to go on medicine that meant he couldn’t drink for a month, to tell me we needed to blow it up big that weekend.

I picked him up around 5 and we headed for the Guadalupe with the clothes we had on and a cooler. After a stop at Walmart for swim trunks, obnoxious hats, Hawaiian shirts, beer, and a tent, he coerced me into driving through Booger Sling because it was close.

I ordered a “double cheeseburger with nothing but beef, cheese, and bread...NOTHING ELSE!” We got our food and I talked them out of a Burger King crown hat for myself and we hit the road. When he opened our bag of food, that ******* couldn’t stop laughing...my burger was 6” tall...lettuce, onion, bacon, jalapeños, more lettuce, French fries, extra bread, onion rings, a taco.....

I threw everything but my fries out the window and swore that ****hole off from then on. I wore the **** out of that Burger King crown on the river though, till I traded it to some girl.[emoji1360]

Texas won the College World Series the next day, and I almost got our asses whipped by a bunch of aggys at the River Road Ice House. Woke up the next morning in our tent with Chickens truck parked on top of part of it...

Good times...screw Burger King!

Why you gonna leave us hangin?

"Til I traded it to some girl."-

What did you get in that trade?

Comment

Do they still have the Texas Whopper ???

Comment

Uh...…………………...NO!

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                              1988. Burger King in Porter, TX. On the way back to school from a morning ortho appointment, I stopped and got two Bacon Double Cheeseburger Deluxe to take back to school for lunch. That night, I ended up in the emergency room trying my best not to die. I threw up so much my toenails were loose. Finally, when I lost all equilibrium and hit the floor, my parent loaded me up and took me to the ER. Gave me a shot of something and I went to sleep. Woke up the next morning in my own bed at home, hungry as hell....but not for BK. It was years before I ate there again and I never feel good about it.
                              I agree BK is nasty as hell but I’d eat a Whopper over a McRib any day

Comment

I haven't eaten at Burger King is years

Comment

Working...
                                X