No announcement yet.

Impossible Whopper From Burger King.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The last time I had BK was over 30 years ago. A buddy and I stopped @ the one in Cleburne for a burger on the way back to his house. When we got to Itasca, I spewed it all over Martin St. Never again.

Comment

I used to love fast food. But Ive come to the self conclusion that fast food is part of what is giving our parents generation (and now ours) cancer. You've got to think for someone to turn a profit on a quarter pound burger for $3 ....that's got to be the lowest grade food product pumped full of artificial flavors and preservatives so they can buy and store in bulk and still taste decent. That's why their burgers literally don't even break down. Bread meat and all. I know there's something to it....because after I quite eating fast food....the rare occasions that I need to (hunting and fishing trips) I physically feel sluggish, sick after eating it...unlike other foods. Not trying to sway anyone...just campfire talk.
      Here's a picture of a 20 year old McDonald burger.
      Attached Files

Comment

Don't know that I will ever order a "impossible" burger with no meat but I don't have an aversion to fast food. I just don't eat much of it all because obvioulsy it is not great for you. I do however like it. BK, LJS, Taco Bell, McDonalds (mmmm McRib), WHB, whatever. I get a craving from time to time or grab some on the road when nothing else is available and never had the crazy splatters or food poisoning, etc. I guess I am just blessed with a man stomach.

Comment

That add doesn't say there is no meat in it, just says no beef

Comment

Originally posted by hntndawg View Post
            That add doesn't say there is no meat in it, just says no beef

“Flame grilled patty made from plants”

That pretty much says there is no meat!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
              “Flame grilled patty made from plants”

That pretty much says there is no meat!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              It dosen't say 100% plants, it only says 0% beef...that leaves plenty of room for rat meat

Comment

Only God knows how much of that Patty was actual "Meat" to begin with!!!

Comment

Burger King is gross to begin with but I think things like this are stupid. If you are t going to eat beef then don’t eat things trying to imitate it. I’ve been vegan for a period of time and actually enjoyed it quite a bit because I ate a bunch of foods that I normally never eat. Eating a vegan burger just sounds nasty.

Comment

Originally posted by Twipper333 View Post
                    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This story made me spew my drink out of my nose! You sure know how to paint a picture LMAO!!!!

The line that said he was crying did it for me. Puke and diarrhea in the fetal position crying on the road is comedy gold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Burger Kind is my favorite fast food burger. McRib is a close second.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                        Why you gonna leave us hangin?

"Til I traded it to some girl."-

What did you get in that trade?
                        Fish Taco???

Comment

Originally posted by Tx_Wader View Post
                          The summer of 1976. I had just graduated HS and was in San Marcos hanging with my then girl friend and my sister and getting the lay of the campus. We had been swimming at the Ice House and were hungry and one of them, don't remember which one suggested Burger King. Hell I had never eaten at a Burger King...until then.

I had a whopper I guess double meat, no ketchup, don't remember what my sister and gf had. All I know is on RR 12 on the way to Wimberley to my sister's house I felt it. It didn't start out slowly it just sort of said "Hello, I'm the bacteria you just ate 4 hours ago and I'm here to ruin your weekend and embarrass you all to hell."

I slowed down and drove down into the bar ditch, bailed out and ran around the car while pulling my shorts down at the same time. I didn't make it. There was no containing the horrible putrid remnants of whatever it was that BK served me. And there was velocity to the explosion that not only got my shorts, legs and flip flops but there is a permanently stained large piece of limestone in that ditch that I look at every time I drive by it.

So the girls, knowing what was happening were laughing their butts off while I'm sort of curled up in a fetal position and still blowing out of my system whatever it was that I ingested. But then, the fumes reached them and their laughter stopped. My sister blew chunks all over the rear of the passenger seat of my new Thunderbird and that made my gf puke all over the inside and outside of the front passenger side of my "new" car. I don't know if it was the poison inside of me, the thought of BK puke all over the inside of my graduation present or just the noise but that made me start puking too and no, I wasn't done expelling the vile liquid lava from the other end either. I think that I was crying too.

So after trying to clean up with cold cans of beer and a beach towel and with cars and trucks driving by honking and laughing we had to deal with the puke inside the car and that cost another beach towel. I'm butt naked now except for my shirt that I managed to sort of tie around me like a big white diaper so I'm hoping to save the last beach towel for me to wear the rest of our way to my sister's house.

After cleaning up the best we could, while puking at the sight and smell of the mess we finally got back on the road. But...we didn't make it. From the back seat I heard my sister say, "Pull over pull over right fcking now!" I did and she didn't wait for my gf to get out and tilt the seat she just climbed over the seat and rolled out the door but not before it happened to her and that got on my gf and that started the puking again.

I was exhausted I was sick I just wanted someone to shoot me. I lost my beach towel to my sister after she used her shirt to clean up with and tossed her shorts so I drove naked the rest of the way with my gf hanging her head out the window and moaning a lot.

No. I haven't and will not ever, never ever never, darken the doors or drive through of a Burger King again.
                          Hey, I've seen that rock!!

Comment

If the Impossible Whopper has no meat in the patty but is supposed to taste the same as the original Whopper, what does that tell us about the patty in the original Whopper?

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                              Why you gonna leave us hangin?

"Til I traded it to some girl."-

What did you get in that trade?
                              Little more than a real nice view..

Comment

Why would anybody...nevermind. Jeez.

Comment

Working...
                                X