No announcement yet.

Saints/Texans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel like every time a team has 1 minute or less left in a half or end of game, the Texans can’t cover anything deep.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
      The state of Louisiana may have won the football battle over the weekend, but the state of Texas still wins when it comes to Public education, roads and infrastructure, and personal hygiene.

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
        Texans Defense was freaking horrible the whole game, Saints should of scored 40+. We should of traded Watt instead of Clowney, he did absolutely zero.
        J J got owned last night by Ram-Man.

Comment

Originally posted by mr. buck View Post
          BOB doesn't coach the D, get mad at Crennel if you want to be angry at someone. Your anger is justified IMO
          The buck stops with BOB. He hires his assistants.

Comment

Saints/Texans

We lost to the the NFC team that was one blown call away from the SB in one of the toughest venues in the league on MNF. Just take it for what it was. A loss to a **** good team. Two heavyweights trading blows.

Line was literally the same as last year minus Tunsil. They are so much more athletic and will get better as they gel. Senio won’t be playing LG once Howard heals. Henderson will improve or Johnson or Sharping will get a go. Run blocking was great.

Bob play calling was a+. His use of the backs was great. The 16 play drive was one of beauty. Offense is scary if the line can tighten up.

Defense is sketchy. Romeo defenses are known for taking time to scheme and fit. The lack of pass rush sucks and I’m still not on board with the Clowney move. Our CB’s have to get better, Aaron Colvin is a liability.

We are built like the Chiefs. Bend don’t break on defense and outscore everyone.

Good **** game on a weekend where I saw a lot of junk from other teams. Good to be a Saints and Texans fan on this Tuesday morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Last edited by Tshelly; 09-10-2019, 06:20 AM.

Comment

I did not read this entire thread but the Houston defense or coaches stink, I could not believe they played like Drew was going to throw a Hail Mary and just gave him a 10 yard completion, unreal.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                I did not read this entire thread but the Houston defense or coaches stink, I could not believe they played like Drew was going to throw a Hail Mary and just gave him a 10 yard completion, unreal.

Some ex defensive players explained it pretty well this morning. With 6 seconds it was in the grey area of them having to go for a td. 4 seconds left you have to go for TD, where with around 8 seconds left you can for sure get a play in and get down and call the TO. It’s not black and white. Was it a bad call? Absolutely. Fail on Romeo

Comment

Even with Tunsil, the offensive line still sucks. 6 sacks.

Comment

Another game officiated by the same crew that caused the Saints to lose to the Rams for a playoff spot last year. I see these officials are still blind or biased or both. Horrible no calls for holding on Texans the last series of downs. Who Dat!

Comment

I was actually pretty happy with their play. Minus some crap on defense. We have a lot of starting players that haven’t been in Houston long. The Miami boys only 5 days. They had to kick a **** near record field goal to beat us on their home turf. Settle down, it’s the first game.

Comment

Thought the same thing! **** good game!

Comment

No mention of Stills kneeling yet?

Comment

Originally posted by bearintex View Post
                            No mention of Stills kneeling yet?

I don’t condone the kneeling but Stills is extremely active in the community trying to make a difference. I do like that he puts his money where his mouth is.

Comment

Hell of a game. I obviously wish Houston would of got the W, but they put up a fight. Watson is going to do great things.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                                Another game officiated by the same crew that caused the Saints to lose to the Rams for a playoff spot last year. I see these officials are still blind or biased or both. Horrible no calls for holding on Texans the last series of downs. Who Dat!
                                It appears they just let the guys play ball because there was holding on just about every play no matter who was in possession. Not just the last one.

Comment

Working...
                                X