No announcement yet.

Laser hair removal.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get a generator and a sweet van and go mobile.

There was a guy selling stethoscopes and lab coats on here a few months back. He could set you up to run things legit.

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
      maybe you can sell add on services like annual bleaching....not sure i spelled that right!

Dang spell check.

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
        How does the mobile unit regulate the temperature or the cleanliness of the area? I hear the room has to be cool because the laser gets hot. Good luck
        I don’t plan on necessary doing it In the unit. More of a in your house concept. Much like the mobile IV services that are all the rage right now

Comment

Originally posted by CodyWitt View Post
          I don’t plan on necessary doing it In the unit. More of a in your house concept. Much like the mobile IV services that are all the rage right now

I wouldn’t want it done on my unit either. Seems risky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
            Let it grow!

Comment

Originally posted by quackadikt View Post
              I wouldn’t want it done on my unit either. Seems risky.

Lol

Comment

My dad is a dermatologist and has his own cosmetic dermatology spa with laser hair removal, microderm, fillers, laser facial peels, etc. I can tell you he gets a lot of patients coming to see him in his clinic due to laser hair removals gone wrong. The laser is set too hot, burns, etc. He has two half days a week blocked so he can see every patient in his spa to make sure that everything works out ok and he can explain the procedure and the risks. He gets a lot of customers after they have visited a place that does not have MD/DO supervision and a cosmetic procedure (even laser hair removal) went wrong.

It is a great idea and you are correct...as much as we spend on hunting items there are quite a few men and women who will spend a lot of money on their looks. My only advice is be cautious and careful with what equipment you use and who you have running the equipment.

Comment

Working...
                X