Whitetail Pro Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whitetail Pro Log

I just received my new Whitetail Pro Log program and installed it on my computer! Totally AWESOME program! I haven't even had time to fool with it a whole lot but I'm already impressed!

This is gonna be so helpful in keeping records on our deer kills at the ranch. Before it was all done with pencil and notebook and a lot of stuff got lost.

This program allows you to record the date/time of kill, hunter's name, location, weather conditions, GPS coordinates, body weight and condition, and even moon phase.

You enter the measurements for P&Y or B&C scoring and it will calculate the Gross and Net scores. You can even upload a picture of the animal and/or hunter.

Like I said - I need to play with it some more, but from what I can tell it will even calculate the buck/doe harvest percentages and allows you to print out reports and graph charts!

Check it out at: www.whitetailprolog.com

Great program Scott!

Trailboss

I agree it is an awesome program, it has everything someone needs to log harvests and keep a good managment program on there lease or ranch.

Scott did real good and is a great guy.

Comment

Working...
    X