No announcement yet.

Tuna trip time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks a little sporty. Y’all be safe and have a good trip.

Comment

Dinner time!
      Attached Files

Comment

O hel* yes!!

Comment

Sure sorry I missed this one.

Comment

Take pitchers!

Comment

Im sure they are catching them. Last night on my rig we caught 11 yellow fin in just a couple hours. Nothing over 100, 56 was the biggest.

Comment

Yep got tired of catching tuna. Some of the third party guys who have nothing but time on their hands were still on them.

Comment

We are back! Got in early because of the weather heading this way. Might have had a little do with lack of cooler space too!!! Unbelievable trip!!!

Most everyone is still snoozing but the pics and story's will come. Supposed to start unloading the fish around 6am. Heres the webcam if you want to watch the unload

Specializing in 24 to 64 hours fishing trips in Port Aransas, Texas. Dolphin Dock Inc. is located in Port Aransas Texas on the Gulf of Mexico. We accommodate Fishing charters can from 5 to 24 hour to 80 hour trips. We offer a variety of fishing trips to suit all ages. Whether you are a beginner or an expert, Dolphin Dock Inc. can plan the perfect fishing adventure for you and your group or family. Be sure to look at all sections of our web site because we have lots of photos and info for all to see. See ya soon!

Comment

Someone post a picture!

Give a couple teaser results or something.....

Comment

Teaser pic, I'm bushed.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Lotta fish, y'all did good.

How'd the kid do Glen?

Comment

Wow! Nice catching. Is that a big grouper in the middle? Lots of snapper also...

Job well done lads!

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                            Wow! Nice catching. Is that a big grouper in the middle? Lots of snapper also...

Job well done lads!

That’s what I thought it was too....... I’m sure someone will post soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
                              Lotta fish, y'all did good.

How'd the kid do Glen?
                              Kid did excellent!!!! I'll let dad give out the details but the youngster brought home some fish pot money!

You can't get much better of a trip! It was a very good time!

Comment

Dang that’s a good haul!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X