Tuna trip time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chew View Post
    Glen, was out most of the night with a bunch of Austin PD guys. A lot of them knew you. I don't remember any names...but good dudes. It was on that kidnapping case.

Did they mention eating any of Glens famous donuts?

Comment

Originally posted by doug View Post
      They said he was always trying to give away free tuna steaks but they were tired of eating them

Comment

HA!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fargus View Post
          HA!!!!
          I think hes bringing some this trip for the new guys!

Comment

I think hes bringing some this trip for the new guys!
            That's awesome!!! Sucks that I can't be on the DE with y'all. I'll wave at ya from the La Pesca though.

Comment

Yes....but I didn't really get the joke. They kept talking about the natural glaze.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                Yes....but I didn't really get the joke. They kept talking about the natural glaze.
                Note to self, pass on the donuts.

Comment

Pull a joke one time and nobody wants a fresh doughnut off the drying rack.

Chew that is a horrible case with and evil person. To befriend someone and go through pregnancy and birth as a friend. Then to take their life is true evil

Those guys have real jobs I’m just a life jacket cop these days. It is a great change and if you get a chance to do similar I highly reccomend it
                  Last edited by glen; 12-20-2019, 03:31 PM.

Comment

Getting closer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Biggs View Post
                      Getting closer!

Yeah it is
                      I bought a talica 20ii yesterday.
                      It’ll go on one of Wrong Pond custom rods

Comment

I thawed out the rest of my tuna from last year. 5 pounds of Kona Jerky is now in the works. I’ll bring some for the boat. Also thawing pork butts for some boat BBQ.

Comment

I actually planned ahead and went to the grocery store this morning for the trip. Got rods and tackle out and ready to pack. Ready to do this. Weather is ok

Comment

Boat leaving at 4am ! Don’t be that guy holding up the boat!

Comment

Originally posted by Biggs View Post
                              Boat leaving at 4am ! Don’t be that guy holding up the boat!

Yup, got that call also. I was sitting on the fence on whether to spend the night in Port A, no question now. Any recommendations for a place to stay nearby?

Comment

Is this forecast to be another epic trip? Is the YFT usually better fishing now versus October when this crew usually fishes?

I'm anxious for you guys...and I'm not even going! I'd tell you guys to have fun but y'all will have fun as usual no matter what. I think the boat could sink and this crew would be fishing off whatever debris was still floating.. And probably tell the rescue boat to make one more drift before heading back in!

Comment

Working...
                                X