JPMorgan Chase pulls out on Cabela's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KC Huntin View Post
    I just called them and they said since mine is through World's Foremost Bank that they were continuing with their program.
    I just checked my card and it says World's Foremost Bank so I guess my points will continue?

Comment

:
      Originally posted by Kodiakk View Post
      Have a Wamu card myself. I'll be canceling it because Chase is changing way to much stuff and it's annoying me.
      You could always go to wells fargo.

Comment

I don't have the Cabelas card but have several accounts w/Chase. Never had a problem...

Comment

i called them about this a few weeks ago and one of the supervisers told me that we will still points and all towards cabelas and that our current points will carry over thru the change over....only difference is a chase rewards card will replace ours or your current cabelas club visa. thats what i was told, but still gonna cancel mine after i pay the balance off and then re apply thru worlds foremost bank. guess i need to use my points tomorrow when i go to cabelas.

Comment

I just called them and they said since mine is through World's Foremost Bank that they were continuing with their program.

If this is true then I may keep the CARD.. The only reason I have it is for the rewards points. Otherwise I could care less about having a Cabelas card.

Comment

More sad news for the outdoor world

Comment

Is the same true for Chase Freedom Points? It has nothing to due Cabelas but it has alot to do with free stuff I recieve every other month. Has anybody heard of this?

Comment

Chase are crooks...they would hold checks on me till stuff cleared and became overdrawn then deposit my paycheck.

Comment

Originally posted by Stick Slinger View Post
                    Is the same true for Chase Freedom Points? It has nothing to due Cabelas but it has alot to do with free stuff I recieve every other month. Has anybody heard of this?
                    seperate...

Comment

Mine says issued by worlds foremost bank, so I guess mine will continue? I will call tomorrow sometime

Comment

What I just got bumped to visa signature

Comment

Originally posted by Texpppr View Post

If this is true then I may keep the CARD.. The only reason I have it is for the rewards points. Otherwise I could care less about having a Cabelas card.
                          Will be doing the same. Points are the ONLY reason I have this card.

Comment

For me that was over $500 per month of points I was getting as ALL of my bills, were going to that card, and then I would pay the card immediately as the charges went through. So what this means is all my utilities, direc tv, everything I already do, was earning me points with Cabela's.
                            Man I'm glad i don't have $50,000 per month in bills!

Comment

I was told today at Cabelas this weekend that the information stated by the thread starter was in fact false. Cabelas Buda had said that this was a rumor and would not be happening.

Dont go start dumping your Cabelas cards because this is in fact a myth. Dont believe everything that is posted on this site.

That is all.

Comment

yep. Thats what they told me yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                                X