Webb County Score

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
    Beautiful! Wow! Congratulations to your lease mate!
    Thx brother

Comment

Thanks for taking us along for the ride! He carried a lot more mass than I originally thought. What did his beams end up being?

Comment

Originally posted by freerhunter16 View Post
        thanks for taking us along for the ride! He carried a lot more mass than i originally thought. What did his beams end up being?
        24/25

Comment

Hopefully we can take another ride with me behind the wheel. Our big deer just started moving this week.

Comment

Awesome deer, man. You guys worked for it. I’m glad he showed back up. Anxious waiting game.

Comment

True Trophy is the only way to describe that buck, and all the time and resources that culminated in a successful hunt for a mature warhorse. Congratulations

Comment

Wow! Congrats to him!

Comment

That is a beautiful buck and pretty much perfect! Congrats to your buddy and thanks for taking us along for the ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DimmitCo View Post
                    True Trophy is the only way to describe that buck, and all the time and resources that culminated in a successful hunt for a mature warhorse. Congratulations
                    Thx my brother

Comment

Your camp sounds a lot like the one I had in Refugio. Not once was there any jealousy or conflict over who was shooting or hunting what and on an avg year only half of us would take a trophy. There were many times someone would bring in video of an unknown deer that was big and mature to show the rest of the members to see who wanted to hunt him.
                      The "spectators" were always as happy as the hunter if not more when a big one went down. We had our group celebration down pat! After basically sitting out the past 4 years Im glad to see I havent lost my scoring touch.

Comment

What a gorgeous buck!

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                          Your camp sounds a lot like the one I had in Refugio. Not once was there any jealousy or conflict over who was shooting or hunting what and on an avg year only half of us would take a trophy. There were many times someone would bring in video of an unknown deer that was big and mature to show the rest of the members to see who wanted to hunt him.
                          The "spectators" were always as happy as the hunter if not more when a big one went down. We had our group celebration down pat! After basically sitting out the past 4 years Im glad to see I havent lost my scoring touch.
                          Sounds just like our camp. Special thing to have

Comment

Ok, I finished the write up at 3:00 am so there could be some grammatical errors, but it’s there and titled Walking Tall-Webb County Typical

Comment

Working...
                            X