Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

College Football 2019 - Week 2

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rush2Judge View Post
    All this talk of tough, running QBs got me thinking... I know Texas is in deep trouble if Sam goes down. Almost no experience behind him. What is the depth behind Burrows if something were to happen to him?

#6 pro style qb in the nation JR (red shirt sophomore) Miles Brennan he’s no joe, but a good qb still. Burrow is a tough a competitor there is he’d have to be in half to come out lol

A pocket passer who has impressive arm strength and accuracy ... Has a big arm and can make all of the throws necessary to be a quarterback in the SEC ... Enters third season with the Tigers in 2019 ... Redshirted as a true sophomore in 2018 after appearing in only one contest ... More than capable to be inserted into any game and operate the offense ... Has gotten both bigger and stronger since arriving on campus as one of the most highly sought after recruits for the class of 2017

This is an accurate take on him... he’ll be the starter when joe leaves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by drop dead fred; 09-04-2019, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
      Is he related to the restaurant folks in NO? My sister works at Brennan's there.
      I've been told he is part of that family. Believe they own several paper mills also.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        No, you can't get Austin/Central Texas BBQ IN Louisiana. You must try Austin brisket. It's life changing.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
        This is gospel.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
          Let’s hear some Aggie Clemson talk what we expecting from this game?

Prayers. Lots and lots of prayers.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
            I've had coopers in llano and some from a place in Gruene before and it was very good but I smoke brisket, ribs, pork steak and chicken every Sunday at my restaurant for plate lunches not to mention in about a month I will be smoking deer sausage at my processing place 2-3 times a week along with all the briskets we smoke for catering for the Holidays . I really dont want to even smell bbq this weekend. May try some brisket tacos but thats about it as far as smoke meats go.
            Got it.

Coopers is a good experience and has some good food but the brisket is nothing like regular central Texas style.

Valentino's Tex Mex BBQ for tacos.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
              Ranch 616 is my favorite
              I’ll second that. That little place has a cool vibe and good food

Comment

Got it.

Coopers is a good experience and has some good food but the brisket is nothing like regular central Texas style.

Valentino's Tex Mex BBQ for tacos.

Valentines is a good option for breakfast tacos

Comment

I expect a competitive game. I really do. At the end of the day I think we give them another scare. Not ready to predict a score and winner. We will be prepared thanks to Jimbo and Elko.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                    Ags by fiddy.

Yessir [emoji106]

Comment

I think it will be close similar to last year. Not really ready to say a score though. It’s going to come down to our o-line being able to keep Mond from getting pressured constantly, establishing a run game, seeing if our secondary can limit sunshine’s ability to find open receivers, and our run defense stopping Etienne. My original prediction is A&M ends up 8-4 or 9-3 during the regular season, so we shall see.

Comment

Watching a little Texas/LaTech Overdrive and grilling...

Half way through the week!

I forgot about the second LaTech TD coming after the Oassi pick 6 on a BS roughing call which would have been his second pick of the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                        Last edited by Chad C; 09-04-2019, 04:28 PM.

Comment

Now that it's quieted down a bit. Can some of y'all stop acting like two year olds? Casey pretty much asked for everyone to stop before he has to shut it down. This is a big week. Let's enjoy it. The LSU fans are being cordial as are the Texas fans. We're excited for the game and would like to talk about it. Texas fans hope they enjoy their time at and around DKR.

Comment

Now that it's quieted down a bit. Can some of y'all stop acting like two year olds? Casey pretty much asked for everyone to stop before he has to shut it down. This is a big week. Let's enjoy it. The LSU fans are being cordial as are the Texas fans. We're excited for the game and would like to talk about it. Texas fans hope they enjoy their time at and around DKR.

Hurt feelings much? Want me to add you to the group text?

Comment

Sips fans going to be begging for this thread to be shut down come Saturday night.

Comment

I can remember looking forward to a night game with LSU and the thread got locked in the 4th quarter of an afternoon game!

Comment

Working...
                                X