Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
    It’s def both ways, and yes we prefer pictures [emoji16]

Comment

Originally posted by hoytassassin View Post
      Pull your skirt down sally "it's just football"
      Touché’!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
        That's where these CFB conversations get silly. When folks are always looking in the rearview mirror. Different Oline, Different starting running back, etc... It's like making a simple assumption that progression does not take place regardless of who is running the ball or blocking, lol.
        Not knocking the 2 and 3.....just saying it’s not gonna scare anyone on the other side of the ball. Who knows, they might run it right up LSU’s ***, but I doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
          ??? You serious? You have a converted QB and a converted LB as your 2 and 3. Maybe I missed something, but that plus a stifling LSU defense doesn’t add to winning on the ground. Sam can’t run against LSU and last 4 quarters....even JFF couldn’t do it. And Sam is no JFF. LSU is no Georgia.
          You're right, Sam is more of a Tebow with a better arm. It's good to see you hold them in such high regard.

They're just "another" football team on the schedule.

Texas is 7-1-1 versus LSU, there's not a fear factor.

Herman is 3-0 as a Head Coach versus SEC programs, what's to be scared of.

LSU is 3-12 all-time on the road in Top 10 games, the worst mark by any team to have played at least 10 such games. Too bad they have to play Bama on the road every other year. lol

Yes, they have owned Aggie. We're talking Texas here... and Yes there is plenty of sarcasm in this post!
          Last edited by Chad C; 09-04-2019, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Im curious as to how Texas lacks in the running game? They can produce with Sam and Ingram, not to mention Johnson and Gbenda getting carries.
            I think they are at least a little concerned about it. They went so far as to ask BJ Foster if he could play a little running back if needed.

-john

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Hoghunter View Post
              I think they are at least a little concerned about it. They went so far as to ask BJ Foster if he could play a little running back if needed.

-john
              Concerned about depth and production are still 2 different items to discuss. If this seasons OL does their job, they'll get production from whomever they put out there which is what Eradicator was busting my balls over last week.

Comment

Concerned about depth and production are still 2 different items to discuss. If this seasons OL does their job, they'll get production from whomever they put out there which is what Eradicator was busting my balls over last week.

It's gonna be a good game. Looking forward to it. I'll be rooting for all of the Texas teams to win this week!

Comment

That's where these CFB conversations get silly. When folks are always looking in the rearview mirror. Different Oline, Different starting running back, etc... It's like making a simple assumption that progression does not take place regardless of who is running the ball or blocking, lol.
                  You can call it silly if you want, but THIS year you ran for 153 yards against LA tech (#75 in country during week 1) and you have 1 RB left....

I call it silly to presume you have a good ground game based off of that myself. Just because you say it, doesn't make it true, show me the evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                    You can call it silly if you want, but THIS year you ran for 153 yards against LA tech (#75 in country during week 1) and you have 1 RB left....

I call it silly to presume you have a good ground game based off of that myself. Just because you say it, doesn't make it true.
                    5.1 ypc for Texas against La Tech.
                    3.7 ypc for LSU against GSU.

I am worried about the run game if Ingram or Sam goes down. No matter who they have they aren't gonna pile up rushing yards against LSU's D. All they have to do is be good enough to keep LSU guessing and to hold on to the ball to give the defense a blow.

Comment

Only 3 or 4 teams have scored over 30 points against LSU in the last 4 years. With the quality of their DB’s (DBU) and Texas’ lack of running attack, the odds of that happening is very slim. But hey, that’s why they play the games. Sunday should be a very interesting day to read CFB comments on TBH!!b

Good luck to everyone’s teams this weekend. Even if I hate your teams....they’re your teams!! Who cares....it’s just football.
                      You think this thread will still be here?

Comment

Ban then for what? Saying our stadium looks like a tackle box? Saying the Aggies have never had three consecutive years of dominance? Saying our QB will never win the Heisman? Saying the Aggies haven’t had better than a 4-4 season in conference? Ragging about the attendance numbers at the Gator Bowl?

How’s that “glass houses” thing go again?

No no.....he means saying stuff that is not true...

Comment

Ban then for what? Calling people “Aggy”? Saying our stadium looks like a tackle box? Saying the Aggies have never had three consecutive years of dominance? Saying our QB will never win the Heisman? Saying the Aggies haven’t had better than a 4-4 season in conference? Ragging about the attendance numbers at the Gator Bowl?

How’s that “glass houses” thing go again?
                          Come on Deckhand, tell your daddy to quit being a snowflake.

Comment

Some guy on Finebaum just said LSU will win by 20

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                              5.1 ypc for Texas against La Tech.
                              3.7 ypc for LSU against GSU.

I am worried about the run game if Ingram or Sam goes down. No matter who they have they aren't gonna pile up rushing yards against LSU's D. All they have to do is be good enough to keep LSU guessing and to hold on to the ball to give the defense a blow.
                              You should be worried about the run game when your 2 & 3 RB's are a converted FR QB and LB. If they were a good RB, they would of been playing RB. It's nobody's fault, and just bad luck, but how many times have you ever heard of that happening?

Ingram and your QB can only carry the ball so many times, and when Ingram needs a break it will give LSU D the advantage when a true freshmen non-RB steps in to fill the void.

All I was saying that based on last year (Which lets not pretend EVERYONE is using last year as a reference for this year in regards to how good teams are ex: Georgia victory....) and having 1 scholarship RB available would suggest a less then elite run game.

Comment

I'm worried about the run game should another injury occur.

Look, the ESPN FPI model says they don't stand a chance. We'll, 20% isn't nothing so an ever so slight chance of winning if they show up.

Comment

Working...
                                X