This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
    An 8-4 team wont be in the playoff picture regardless of how tough the schedule was. We need to win. And need all sec teams to win against other conference's to help get a second sec team in the playoff picture which could be us if we happen to only have one or 2 losses depending on who those are too and how they lost them. Is LSU beats tx and tx runs the table and ags beat bama and clemson but loses to lsu and Georgia, we would have a better chance than if they lost to tx.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

You want the other teams in your division to lose, period!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

You want them to beat everyone but you! I.e. beat the best of the best.

Comment

When playing conference games, most definitely

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

In the SEC, your overall record is the 4th tie breaker when determining whose ahead of who.

Aggies need LSU to win for 1) Increases our strength of schedule 2) Recruiting

Texas is a bigger recruiting threat in the state to us than LSU is, they will always get a few guys, but we go head to head with Texas more.

Texas winning does nothing for us that is positive, literally nothing. LSU can lose to Texas and it won't affect SEC Standings 9 times out of 10 at the end of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            What does that have to do with being a homer?

That's common sense. If you go undefeated in a P5 conference you are getting in. The best scenario for the Ags is to have LSU, UGA and Bama not be as good as expected and to beat all 3. To think otherwise is goofy. You'd rather go 8-4 with the toughest schedule than 12-0 or 11-1 with the 20th sos?

Hilarious that Aggy is talking logic. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
            I think if all three of those teams are really good and each had one loss, to the Aggies, it would be best case scenario.

To be the -1 in all their records would be ideal. Not saying it's happening, just that that would be the perfect world for the Aggies.

I want them to win every weekend, except when they play the Aggies.
            Last edited by flatlander; 09-06-2019, 02:47 PM.

Comment

What's the over/under if "Neck" is played by the Tiger Marching Band.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                In the SEC, your overall record is the 4th tie breaker when determining whose ahead of who.

Texas is a bigger recruiting threat in the state to us than LSU is, they will always get a few guys, but we go head to head with Texas more.

Texas winning does nothing for us that is positive, literally nothing. LSU can lose to Texas and it won't affect SEC Standings 9 times out of 10 at the end of the season.
                I don't think Dale understands the SEC gets all the good bowl appearances regardless of standing. LOL.

Comment

College Football 2019 - Week 2

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post

I don’t see a benefit for ATM with a Texas win.

Comment

Originally posted by Budman68 View Post

They played it twice last week. So I’ll put the line at 1.5

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                      I don’t see a benefit for ATM with a Texas win.

I believe that’s his point

Comment

Y’all keep arguing... it’s time to chill.

Pool is a nice! Drink is stiff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Budman68 View Post

Won’t hear it! Who cares!

Comment

This is a dumb post.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                              Won’t hear it! Who cares!

No kidding. This is the one thing I’d like to see changed. With the visiting band in the nosebleed, they might as well be regular fans. Back in the day it was cool to have both bands going at it during games but now visitors are a complete non factor.

Comment

Lol LSU somehow got a hold of Ehlingers and maybe Hermans phone numbers. Just finalizing the last little bit of bulletin board material for tomorrow. Hopefully if we can get out to a lead this would give Herman a reason to not take his foot off the gas which has been him M.O. up to this point in his career at Texas.

Comment

Working...
                                X