X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RLB View Post
    Yes it is....hence all the discussion.
    Obviously you are lacking football knowledge. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

College Football 2019 - Week 2

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
      Dear god i can’t believe I’m bout to say this but i agree with chase it’s a big game for Texas! both teams can salvage their season still even in a lose, but there’s a much bigger ripple affect if Texas loses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not really, it’s a top 10 matchup. Win and it helps your resume for the playoff should they continue to do their job. A loss is OOC and does nothing to kill their chances at still making a run. Like they say, if you’re going to lose, do it early! An absolute *** whipping, that could put a dent in recruiting if the train came off the tracks in conference play. Y’all read way too much into it.

Gotta win your conference! You know Texas is on the right track when the talk won’t stop.

One thing I could see coming out of this. LSU wins, they keep White at LB, lose and I think he ends up flipping to Texas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Last edited by Chad C; 09-06-2019, 07:53 AM.

Comment

The BarstoolLSU tweet is perfect.. because it is true. Texas is unquestionably A&M's daddy... just like OU is Texas' daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
          Someone’s sugar blood is elevated from donuts and breakfast tacos this morning. LSU bring there is the ONLY reason this game is on Gameday.
          Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
          FACT. Obviously if it was about TEXAS they would of been there in the last 10 years.

Now, I'll bow out and leave ya'll to the measuring contest.
          Are you guy's drunk already?

Texas has pretty much sucked since the Colt McCoy era. Doubt you'll find many LH fans that will dispute or debate that, most of us own it. I don't understand why anyone would have a difficult time figuring out why CGD hasn't been there the last decade?

And the reason their there tomorrow has nothing to do with Texas being a BB or LSU being in the SEC. IT'S A TOP TEN MATCH UP BETWEEN TWO HISTORIC PROGRAMS!!

Comment

College Football 2019 - Week 2

18K likes, 318 comments - Texas Football (@texasfootball) on Instagram: "#TBT 2003 Cotton Bowl. Texas 35 - LSU 20. ⁣ ⁣⁣ ⁣#ThisIsTexas #HookEm"

This is the last time I got to see these two teams play, live. It’s been a minute! I wish I were going tomorrow night!!!

Last edited by Chad C; 09-06-2019, 08:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
              https://www.instagram.com/p/B2CgP8vn...=1bu3ubr2a1mot

This is the last time I got to see these two teams play, live. It’s been a minute! I wish I were going tomorrow night!!!

2003 what a great season

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                2003 what a great season

Not nearly as good as 05. I did enjoy y'alls victory over OU though.

Comment

FACT and OU means more...

Means more it does...only to horns. Not the rest of the country. But I will agree Herman does good in big games. He was awesome at Houston in big games, and did well last year. I think it will be a good game. I will be watching, wearing purple and gold, and then throwing it in the trash as soon as it's over win or lose. sorry guys, it's just better for my ags if LSU wins. If yall were playing Notre dame, USC, Michigan, or Ohio state, I'd be rooting for the horns.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                    Not nearly as good as 05.

Ya which reminds me 07 [emoji234][emoji471]

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2CgP8vn...=1bu3ubr2a1mot

This was my last game on the sidelines at Texas. Good times.

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy D View Post
                        The BarstoolLSU tweet is perfect.. because it is true. Texas is unquestionably A&M's daddy... just like OU is Texas' daddy.
                        That h2h record might have a thing or 2 to say about that... but that just facts

Comment

Originally posted by hoytassassin View Post
                          That h2h record might have a thing or 2 to say about that... but that just facts

Ou is Texas recent daddy

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                            I see everyone is bright and chipper this morning.

If you take a step back and look at it, the fact that there is so much excitement / hoopla being made about this game vs LSU for Texas actually helps illustrate how far the mighty have fallen this decade.

This is the first time Gameday has been on campus in a decade, and it's versus an SEC opponent. So basically the biggest home game you have had in a decade is LSU (SEC team) non conference? This just shows that you need to get out of the Big 12 ASAP.
                            No, it’s against #6 LSU. Their conference isn’t relevant. You think game day would be there if it was against Vandy or some school from Mississippi?

And, I agree with blowing up the Big 12.

Comment

Capt. said the whole state will be watching

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
                                Means more it does...only to horns. Not the rest of the country. But I will agree Herman does good in big games. He was awesome at Houston in big games, and did well last year. I think it will be a good game. I will be watching, wearing purple and gold, and then throwing it in the trash as soon as it's over win or lose. sorry guys, it's just better for my ags if LSU wins. If yall were playing Notre dame, USC, Michigan, or Ohio state, I'd be rooting for the horns.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
                                Two wrongs here. TX/OU is a top 3 rivalry. It is usually relevant on the national stage. So is Texas a bigger game for LSU than Bama? No. Same scenarios.

It would be better for your Ags if LSU got mud holed and went 7-5 this year. Common sense.

Comment

Working...
                                X