Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fellas please get this discussion back on track. Enough of the **** measuring contest. We got big games to discuss and watch tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      good teams like Okie State, Baylor, Iowa State and TCU.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
        You forgot one:
        Texas Fans- “Cocks not Glocks”
        Didn't aggy have a racist on campus around that point in time?

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
          <<<<< Shrimp Boat Capt. spotted rolling into Austin

Dey not comin Baws! Dey here!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You mean Miss State and Ole Miss who beat B12 last year?
            So the conferences were 3-3 h2h last year. [emoji848]

Comment

Originally posted by hoytassassin View Post
              Didn't aggy have a racist on campus around that point in time?
              Please enlighten. This should be good.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                So the conferences were 3-3 h2h last year. [emoji848]
                I guess?....since your wins all came against the East. But hey it’s still the sec sec sec!!

Comment

College Football 2019 - Week 2

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                  I see everyone is bright and chipper this morning.

If you take a step back and look at it, the fact that there is so much excitement / hoopla being made about this game vs LSU for Texas actually helps illustrate how far the mighty have fallen this decade.

This is the first time Gameday has been on campus in a decade, and it's versus an SEC opponent. So basically the biggest home game you have had in a decade is LSU (SEC team) non conference? This just shows that you need to get out of the Big 12 ASAP.

Texas has had big games vs USC, Notre Dame that could have qualified for Game Day in recent years. Texas plays its biggest game of year on a neutral field. Game Day is dictated by many factors like which network the game is on (ESPN / ABC) doesn’t want to highlight Fox big game. If Fox had this game, there’s a chance they wouldn’t be in Austin. So if your conference is based on your likely hood to have College Game Day than yes, the Big 12 hurts Texas chances with their tie into Fox.

There are a lot of factors on why this is a big game and the fact it’s an SEC opponent is at the bottom of the list of those factors. For Aggies that sleep with SEC sheets on the bed, that’s all y’all can see....SEC, SEC, SEC.

Comment

Please enlighten. This should be good.
                    Richard Spencer came to A&M in 2017... was a big deal.

Comment

I guess?....since your wins all came against the East. But hey it’s still the sec sec sec!!
                      6 SEC teams in the final AP poll. 3 west, 3 east. Aggy was the lowest of the 6.

Keep trying.

Comment

We do share common ground
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                          Texas has had big games vs USC, Notre Dame that could have qualified for Game Day in recent years. Texas plays its biggest game of year on a neutral field. Game Day is dictated by many factors like which network the game is on (ESPN / ABC) doesn’t want to highlight Fox big game. If Fox had this game, there’s a chance they wouldn’t be in Austin. So if your conference is based on your likely hood to have College Game Day than yes, the Big 12 hurts Texas chances with their tie into Fox.

There are a lot of factors on why this is a big game and the fact it’s an SEC opponent is at the bottom of the list of those factors. For Aggies that sleep with SEC sheets on the bed, that’s all y’all can see....SEC, SEC, SEC.
                          Sorry, I sleep with regular sheets, and no I don't have maroon blankies or pajamas, although I feel you may have some burnt orange ones and a man cave of Texas memorabilia....

USC has been meh all decade, like Texas. If you can't see that the SEC has more premier teams, as does the Big 10, hell even the Pac 12 than the big 12, then there's no point even discussing it. Big 12 has Texas & OU, that's it.

You're better than the Big 12, join the PAC at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                            There are a lot of factors on why this is a big game and the fact it’s an SEC opponent is at the bottom of the list of those factors.
                            Someone’s sugar blood is elevated from donuts and breakfast tacos this morning. LSU bring there is the ONLY reason this game is on Gameday.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243
                              This coming from a Deckhand lol
                              leave Gilligan out of this.

Comment

For the sips, this is a defining game. Piles of recruits, Game Day, biggest game of the day, etc. Get embarrassed, and I think the program spirals right back down the toilet bowl. Win, and “Texas is Back”. A win could set the program in the right direction for the next decade.

Aggie game, no one expects us to win. Not near as much on the line. Hopefully they come out and shock some people.
                                Last edited by Chase This!; 09-06-2019, 07:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X